PDA

View Full Version : Now a car is on fire!

Disnerd
07-02-2005, 08:37 AM
Now there is a car on fire on level 3 of the parking structure! Man I've got to get on stage!

SCUBAbe
07-02-2005, 08:40 AM
we had two fires that i saw in my town last night. However, I live in a desert and everything is overgrown from the rain and dried out from our 100+ temps. ...and irresponsible people are buying fireworks (safe and sane as well as the illegal kind that go flying into the air.) I think the next few days will have a few fires coming...*sigh*

CrazyTrain
07-02-2005, 08:42 AM
Whoa! Crazy! Hope everyone's ok in all cases!

kunobio
07-02-2005, 02:24 PM
we had two fires that i saw in my town last night. However, I live in a desert and everything is overgrown from the rain and dried out from our 100+ temps. ...and irresponsible people are buying fireworks (safe and sane as well as the illegal kind that go flying into the air.) I think the next few days will have a few fires coming...*sigh*

You must live in Palmdale

iceman559
07-02-2005, 02:29 PM
We got quite a few fires burning out in AZ right now. THe Cave Creek Complex fire which is the second largest in AZ History only to the Rodeo-Chediski fire a few years ago. We also have another one burning somewhere over here. Both of em are pretty close to the Greate Phoenix/Metro area though. We get the smoke drifting into town over night so the city is hazy and smells smokey early in the morning, till about 7/8 A.M.

SCUBAbe
07-02-2005, 02:36 PM
You must live in Palmdale

nope...quartz hill/lancaster...but I have to pick my child up from palmdale..:)