PDA

View Full Version : PoTC & HM

Doug
07-01-2005, 05:42 PM
I would LOVE to see a diagram showing where, what parts of theses two rides are, under the parks, so I can see what park of the park I am under, for example, when we are inbetween the ship and land firing on each other, anyone have this info? Thanks!

Earkid
07-01-2005, 05:56 PM
I would LOVE to see a diagram showing where, what parts of theses two rides are, under the parks, so I can see what park of the park I am under, for example, when we are inbetween the ship and land firing on each other, anyone have this info? Thanks!Sorry, don't have a diagram but most parts of these rides are located outside the burm of the park. That means you are riding underneath the backstage and storage areas. Not very whimsical, I know.

disney jones
07-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Sorry, don't have a diagram but most parts of these rides are located outside the berm of the park. That means you are riding underneath the backstage and storage areas. Not very whimsical, I know.HI Earkid! didn't she say on our Christmas tour that the first drop in POTC that you're actually going under the NO Square Train Station? that's the only thing i know....

Earkid
07-01-2005, 06:00 PM
Hi Jonsey,

Yep, you have a good memory. I forgot the tour guide had mentioned that on our tour. That is why the rides have these drops is to get the riders below the street level so we are unaware that we are "out of bounds" so to speak.

Hope all is well down where you are. No fires I hope.

phoenixfire2k5
07-01-2005, 06:04 PM
Hi Jonsey,

Yep, you have a good memory. I forgot the tour guide had mentioned that on our tour. That is why the rides have these drops is to get the riders below the street level so we are unaware that we are "out of bounds" so to speak.

Hope all is well down where you are. No fires I hope.

It was technically the only place to put them. Or just to save room for other attractions or structures.

For the person who wrote the original thread, buy the Koenig MouseTales books. In at least the first one, there is a map of Disneyland that shows where all the attractions are.

kohl
07-01-2005, 07:46 PM
When we went on The Walk in Walt's footsteps Tour, you could hear them drop on Priates from the lobby of Club 33. I thought they told us that was the first drop.