PDA

View Full Version : New Disneyland Commercial

Disney Vault
07-01-2005, 11:29 AM
Has anyone else seen the new DL commercial? I really like this one and it picks up right where the last one left off. Dumbo is flying toward the caslte with the fireworks. It shows stitch on space mountain, dumbo riding the golden dumbo, and all the character watching the fireworks. There are more scenes I just can't remember right now. But this has to be one of my favorite 50th commercials yet.

kimbopotamus
07-01-2005, 12:30 PM
Oooooh, what about the music?!?!?! :fez: Zippidy doo dah, zippidy aaay! LOVE IT! I think it sounds so beautiful and just fits the commercial.
I like the scene with the characters in ToT and they stick to the ceiling! Too cute!

lauramaynot
07-01-2005, 12:59 PM
I saw it yesterday. It is a great commercial. My DH always groans when while channel surfing I stop and watch disney commericals (I am a notorious commercial hater!!) Am I the only one who tears up at disneyland commercials??

MrsG
07-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Am I the only one who tears up at disneyland commercials??
Seriously doubt that here! How about goosebumps?

Disney Vault
07-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Seriously doubt that here! How about goosebumps?
I get goosebumbs everytime. Never any tears though.

Colin
07-01-2005, 04:09 PM
Tends to be Goosebumps, unless its a Advert Paris have managed to Ruin!

Like the 50th Anniversary Ad, the CGI one for the happiest Homecoming, they totally removed any reference to the 50th Anniversary and the adverts now for 'The Most Magical Summer Ever' *sigh*

Or the Advert where they have WDW Main Street and Superimpose the Paris castle at the end of it!?!?

Am I ranting? :P

C°o°lin

kbanmen
07-05-2005, 05:58 PM
Has anyone else seen the new DL commercial? I really like this one and it picks up right where the last one left off. Dumbo is flying toward the caslte with the fireworks. It shows stitch on space mountain, dumbo riding the golden dumbo, and all the character watching the fireworks. There are more scenes I just can't remember right now. But this has to be one of my favorite 50th commercials yet.

Yep I loved this commercial.. I was waiting as I figured theyb would come up with anothe commercial after the last 50th one.. This was sooooooo cute as the first one was

kelly

tcsnwhite
07-05-2005, 09:12 PM
the shots of parade of dreams are my favorite, and just beautiful.

That one shot looking down the street with all the characters and dancers waving the gold flags. LOVE IT!!! wish they would show more of that part!

Disney Vault
07-05-2005, 09:20 PM
They should make a vacation planning video like this commercial. And have the CG characters showing you the resort.

Viva La Disney
07-05-2005, 09:24 PM
They should make a vacation planning video like this commercial. And have the CG characters showing you the resort.

Great idea! It would be alot better than the annoying people that show you the Resort now.

disney jones
07-05-2005, 09:26 PM
i wish they'd put this commerical on their web site like the other ones. i've seen it a couple of times, but i want to see it more! :D

Viva La Disney
07-05-2005, 09:36 PM
i wish they'd put this commerical on their web site like the other ones. i've seen it a couple of times, but i want to see it more! :D

lol, yeah. It played all the time at our hotel when we were at DLR.

Mark Mywords
07-05-2005, 09:56 PM
Great idea! It would be alot better than the annoying people that show you the Resort now.

No way! That dude with the gap in his teeth from the vacation planner a couple of years ago is way cool!! He put the "P" in "peppy"! ;)

phoenixfire2k5
07-05-2005, 09:57 PM
Yeah, and when you keep seeing it over and over, you start to sing along with it and make up your own words. Such as with the first few lines.

In the efforts as to not get my dumb butt in trouble, I'm gonna leave it right there. :D ;) :p

phillyorig
07-06-2005, 04:10 AM
When we were in CAA on June 7, hubby and 2 kids were on the Maliboomer. As I was waiting, I saw them rope off an area near Jumpin Jellyfish. After they got off, we walked over. They were setting up the Block Party. We asked the CM that was standing around what was going on and he said "They are filming a commercial."
There were no cameras yet but a lot of "big wigs" walking around. We stayed for about 5 min and left...
Not sure if this is what they were going to film but,watching the commercial, it looks like the right angle of what we saw of the Block Party.
Shucks, we should have stayed longer :)

Disney Vault
08-08-2005, 09:18 AM
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/myVacation/videoPage?name=VideoPage&movie=CITP

It is online now for anyone to view.