PDA

View Full Version : Impromtu 4th of July trip

arielova
07-01-2005, 10:33 AM
What do you guys think I'm looking at in terms of crowds at DL on the 4th of July? We'v made arrangements to go on the 4th, but I'm concerned it'll be packed like New Years Eve. Anyone know?????????? :confused:

Andrew
07-01-2005, 10:37 AM
Packed.

Fun, but packed. The park will be open very late--historically 2:00 or 3:00 AM, but probably 1:00 AM now.

Ride Dumbo and/or Astro Orbitor after midnight.

LOYL2DZNY
07-01-2005, 10:41 AM
my MOI went last year for the fourth and she said it was PACKED. i've been on new years, and i can't imagine it being more packed than on new years, but that was horrible. i'll never do new years again in DL, and i don't think she'll ever plan on DL on the 4th ever again. good luck to you!

Malcon10t
07-01-2005, 10:48 AM
my MOI went last year for the fourth and she said it was PACKED. i've been on new years, and i can't imagine it being more packed than on new years, but that was horrible. i'll never do new years again in DL, and i don't think she'll ever plan on DL on the 4th ever again. good luck to you!Everyone is so different. Yes, it is PACKED for NYE. I plan for it, I know I wont be going on many if any rides. I am there for the ambience. Last year, we did the midnight Fantasmic! and it was a blast! We've done NYE in the park for the last 6 years. Best place to spend it.

disneyperson
07-01-2005, 10:55 AM
very, very, crowded.

Shortiemetoo
07-01-2005, 11:17 AM
But fun!!!! Have a great time!!! :D