PDA

View Full Version : Best Western Raffles Inn?

LOYL2DZNY
07-01-2005, 09:45 AM
Anyone stayed here? Can you give me some feedback on it, please? I know I could look up feedback on their website, but I want truly honest opinions from you MPers out there! Any info is appreciated! Thanks!

RobRoz
07-02-2005, 12:33 PM
Anyone stayed here? Can you give me some feedback on it, please? I know I could look up feedback on their website, but I want truly honest opinions from you MPers out there! Any info is appreciated! Thanks!
Stay there a few years ago ... would never stay there again ! stay clear

heidiwhr
07-02-2005, 12:42 PM
I stayed there in May 2003, and it was the worst DL area hotel experiance I had. They stuck us right by the stairs, and you could hear EVERY footstep up and down ALL NIGHT long! The continental breakfast was a joke - hostess-type doughnuts and a banana - that was it! I will never stay there again either.

Tip: Pay more money and stay at a nicer place - you will be glad you did!

snoopyfan
07-02-2005, 03:00 PM
We (my husband, 14 year old son, 9 year old daughter, me) just stayed there at the end of May. We had a kid's suite. It was okay. We're definitely at the point where we need more beds than just 2 queens and the price was good (went through Get Away Today). It wasn't dirty, but not super clean. The breakfast was: 2 types of cereal, toast, danish and juice and coffee. Not really great, but better than nothing. We were on the top floor, so noise wasn't really a big factor even though we were by the stairs. Having 2 tvs and separate rooms, although very small, was nice, but honestly, I wouldn't stay here again. The Hojo is my favorite and I think we'll manage next time and stick with them. Hope this helps!

LOYL2DZNY
07-02-2005, 10:45 PM
thanks to all of you! it's good to hear it from some "pros". i usually stay at the tropicana across the way, but my husband surprised me w/this trip and it's all booked so i can't change anything. oh well...wish me luck!
thanks again for all your advice/comments!

TikiGeek
07-03-2005, 02:04 AM
thanks to all of you! it's good to hear it from some "pros". i usually stay at the tropicana across the way, but my husband surprised me w/this trip and it's all booked so i can't change anything. oh well...wish me luck!
thanks again for all your advice/comments!We've stayed at the Best Western Raffels Inn before - it's O.K. We had no problems and the shuttle to DLR stoped right in front so that was handy. Overall, there are better places for the money but you should have no problems. :)