PDA

View Full Version : Parade of Dreams music

disneyland50
06-30-2005, 06:51 PM
does anyone out there know if there going to release a cd of the music from the parade of dreams at disneyland? :confused:

phoenixfire2k5
06-30-2005, 07:41 PM
does anyone out there know if there going to release a cd of the music from the parade of dreams at disneyland? :confused:

After May 5th, I purchased the 50th anniversary double cd. Mainly because it had the fireworks music and the Leann Rimes song on it. But I just realized that the parade music ISN'T on it!! :eek:

stan4d_steph
07-01-2005, 06:17 AM
There are no current plans to release the full parade music for Parade of Dreams, according to the producer of the 50th CD set.

phoenixfire2k5
07-01-2005, 10:06 AM
There are no current plans to release the full parade music for Parade of Dreams, according to the producer of the 50th CD set.

Half the crowd lets out a synchronized "DOH!", while the other half lets out a "whew!" (in reference to the Backstreet Boys style of music that part of it is like)

tcsnwhite
07-01-2005, 12:10 PM
Well, lets just say that the "no plans" thing is not necessarily true.
They are possibly looking at doing it, but certain things need to be worked out. that is all I can say.

shawn2ca
07-21-2005, 10:48 AM
I got the double CD not too long ago and it's great. What is really cool is that the fireworks music was included (even though the first part, "Wishes," was recycled from World). What wasn't included however, was the parade music. Does anyone know where I can get the parade track? Thanks!

phoenixfire2k5
07-21-2005, 11:08 AM
I got the double CD not too long ago and it's great. What is really cool is that the fireworks music was included (even though the first part, "Wishes," was recycled from World). What wasn't included however, was the parade music. Does anyone know where I can get the parade track? Thanks!

I believe someone had previously asked this question in another thread about the parade music. Let me see if I can find it......

Yep, here it is: http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=44191&highlight=parade+music

Hehheh, actually, I just looked in that thread, and it stated there are currently no plans to release the music for the parade according to the producer of the 50th set. But, plans can change.

phoenixfire2k5
07-21-2005, 12:39 PM
LOL!!! Thanks for merging the thread, moderators! :p

leotatoombs
07-24-2005, 04:51 PM
the title song only "Welcome" sung by JUMPS, can b found on the disney channel movie mega mix c.d. available at disney store and at disneyland park for sure, and I have seen c.d.'s similar in other retail stores. c.d. has red & white popcorn box with M.M.M. logo. was also sad to see that it was not in official 50th c.d. or musical history! :|

smartypants723
07-24-2005, 05:13 PM
Hmmm....no wonder why the Parade of Dreams music sounds pop-ish.

~Helen

leotatoombs
07-24-2005, 06:01 PM
Hmmm....no wonder why the Parade of Dreams music sounds pop-ish.

~Helen
other parades/shows have used other pop music that wasn't even theirs,such as the 35th party gras parade, "hot hot hot" glorias "conga" and Celebrate the U.S.A.'s "livin' in america" which james brown sued for rights!

Shortiemetoo
07-24-2005, 06:04 PM
I loved the party gras parade....I miss it and wish they would bring it back!!

phoenixfire2k5
07-24-2005, 07:36 PM
What would've been cool for the 50th, was if they brought back some of the most popular parades such as the Party Gras and the Lion King parades.

cstephens
07-24-2005, 10:19 PM
What would've been cool for the 50th, was if they brought back some of the most popular parades such as the Party Gras and the Lion King parades.

Well, they did - have you not seen the Lion King float in the Parade of Dreams?

phoenixfire2k5
07-24-2005, 10:21 PM

Yes of course I have. I've seen it many times. I live 5 mins from the park ya know! :p

But I mean bring back the entire parade. The Aladdin and Mulan parades were good too.

leotatoombs
07-24-2005, 11:03 PM
I was going to say that as well, but after thinkin' bout' it, which single float hasn't been remodeled or used again or put in another park etc. they are all from old parades such as the newley remodeled glass castle in parade of dreams (that is no longer glasslike looking from sleeping beauty/cinderella unit in christmas parades a few years back) 1988-1990s :)

leotatoombs
07-24-2005, 11:12 PM
they could of pieced together old parades into a parade that stops and does shows,like party gras,blast to the past,main street hop,lionking etc. :)

Germboy
07-25-2005, 12:30 AM
I was going to say that as well, but after thinkin' bout' it, which single float hasn't been remodeled or used again or put in another park etc. they are all from old parades such as the newley remodeled glass castle in parade of dreams (that is no longer glasslike looking from sleeping beauty/cinderella unit in christmas parades a few years back) 1988-1990s :)

Really? I just went to WDW last Xmas and saw the old Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade and noticed that glass-looking castle float. Which float is it in the Parade of Dreams? Funny--I commented at the time how 70's it looked!!

leotatoombs
07-25-2005, 01:19 AM
Really? I just went to WDW last Xmas and saw the old Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade and noticed that glass-looking castle float. Which float is it in the Parade of Dreams? Funny--I commented at the time how 70's it looked!!
it's pretty old but so are alot of the chasis and or facades of floats i'm pretty sure that its the same redone I was in christmas parade for four consecutive years of consecutive pardes with that float and it was always coming back on loan from d-world, it's the last in parade of dreams with princesses & princes & mickey & minnie,it has three hiched floates in one just like the glass lookin' float. :)

phoenixfire2k5
07-25-2005, 01:37 PM
I think we can all be in agreement that one parade that THEY SHOULD NOT bring back, is light tragic. I mean, light magic.

Eh, I had it right the first time. lol

leotatoombs
07-25-2005, 01:56 PM
I think we can all be in agreement that one parade that THEY SHOULD NOT bring back, is light tragic. I mean, light magic.

Eh, I had it right the first time. lol
although, I really love the theme song!"dream our dreams together" or is it "keep the dream alive" ??? anyway the song before and after all that irish jig michael flatley stuff~ :fez:

phoenixfire2k5
07-25-2005, 02:01 PM
although, I really love the theme song!"dream our dreams together" or is it "keep the dream alive" ??? anyway the song before and after all that irish jig michael flatley stuff~ :fez:

I was lucky enough not to have seen the parade. :D

spectromen
07-25-2005, 03:18 PM
While I'd like to see the all-old-parades concept come to reality, most of the floats from the past are gone. However, I'd be THRILLED with a compilation CD that included all major parades from America on Parade in 1975-present! Hint, Hint to the powers that be - I have a feeling a LOT of people would buy this ;)

leotatoombs
07-25-2005, 03:31 PM
While I'd like to see the all-old-parades concept come to reality, most of the floats from the past are gone. However, I'd be THRILLED with a compilation CD that included all major parades from America on Parade in 1975-present! Hint, Hint to the powers that be - I have a feeling a LOT of people would buy this ;)
Especially because I used to have a lot of these which were lost and i wish i still had! they came from a library of tapes duped from parade dept. when I was a cm. maybe if we clammer enough it will become reality! I"m chanting as I speek!!!! :D

Germboy
07-25-2005, 03:42 PM

WITH JACK WAGNER NARRATIONS!!!!! :)