PDA

View Full Version : I got to preview Turtle Talk!

pretty Omi
06-30-2005, 12:22 PM
i got to see it yesterday, and really enjoyed it! all the kids loved it, several parents whose children are afraid of the dark got their kids to go in successfully. it was really cute, you get to ask Crush questions, and Crush also gets to ask you questions, and teaches you how to speak turtle. i think bringing this here was a good move by disney. it should bring more people into the animation building as well

Wendi
06-30-2005, 12:32 PM
Cool, I can't wait to talk to Crush!!!

socaltexan02
06-30-2005, 01:49 PM
Sounds fun, especially for the kiddos. I have to admit I'm not sure I'm crazy about drawing more people into the Animation Building. It's kind of a nice hide-away from the crowds on a hot, busy day! :cool:

Disney Vault
06-30-2005, 02:14 PM
I really want to see this. It sounds like a lot of fun. I think it opened in Epcot not to longer after our last trip. So it will be totally new for me.

julia
06-30-2005, 03:56 PM
Cool! You are so lucky! It sounds great!

Have a magical day!

Darkbeer
06-30-2005, 04:27 PM
I got to see it today, great for kids, but one group of adults walked out in the middle of the show...

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/628021

DCADude
06-30-2005, 06:46 PM
Is it good enough to pull in more visitors

Darkbeer
06-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Is it good enough to pull in more visitors

I doubt it, it is basically the same show as at WDW...

Cute, and I recommend it for kids, thought I saw some of them getting bored and coming up to the adult seats (versus the "lily pad" floor seating). It last about 15 minutes, and as I mentioned earlier I saw one group of 4 adults walk out about 5 minutes in, and the audience was only half full.

I only plan to go again to take Deogge's Mom, probably after the official opening to see if they have made any changes.

I preferred Stitch at Innoventions (same basic system), more personal, only about 5 minutes, and I prefer Stitch's humor...

I also prefer PUSH in Tomorrowland over Crush.... Heck, PUSH came up to me today and said Hi :)

DCA Dot
06-30-2005, 11:01 PM
Turtle Talk looks like alot of fun for everybody. Can't wait to check it out.

stitchlvr
07-01-2005, 06:16 AM
When does this officially open? Any chance we'll get to see it when we are there next week? My DD loved the Stitch show at Innoventions (one of the only reasons to go in there).

Darkbeer
07-01-2005, 06:45 AM
The official Opening is July 16th (aka Press Day), you should find it in previews until then. Of course, they might close it down to make adjustments at times.

Doug
07-01-2005, 06:56 AM
Stitch at Innoventions? Where?
PUSH?

stitchlvr
07-01-2005, 07:20 AM
Thanks for the info. Hopefully we'll get to see a preview. Stitch is on the second floor of Innoventions. There is an area with Stitch computer games. Behind a partition you can have a video phone session with Stitch from Hawaii. It's very cute especially if you are a Stitch fan. You have to sign up and sometimes it's a fairly long wait. It only operates at certain times; I'm not sure when. The sign ups are in the same little area.

PUSH is the roaming trashcan in Tommorowland. He talks to everyone and puts on quite a show.

Disney Vault
07-01-2005, 10:33 AM
PUSH?
You have to see Push on your next visit. And he just got a new paint job :D

Andrew
07-01-2005, 10:36 AM
Did they ever get a better controller? The last one we saw was practically on top of PUSH and was completely obvious.

Darkbeer
07-01-2005, 11:33 AM
In regards to Andrew comment, there are Five helpers for PUSH, and some are better than others... Most are really good! I have problems finding them, and I know what I am looking for...

Also, sometimes the crowd creates a situation where PUSH needs some close help... ;)