PDA

View Full Version : Need some help [bus from LAX to DL]

Camthalio
06-30-2005, 11:44 AM
my girlfriend and i are going to spend this years vacation at disneyland. we are from germany and i try to plan everything by email. we booked already a package which includes also the transfer from the airport (lax) to disneyland. we received a confirmation, but we donīt know where to catch the bus, which bus and what to show to the driver, so we donīt have to pay a second time. do we have to show him the confirmation? i wrote an email to disneylands vacation planning, but didnīt get an answer yet. maybe someone here could help me?!

hlbtimes2
06-30-2005, 11:50 AM
About 3 weeks before your trip you will receive a package of information. In the package you'll find vouchers for your bus ride. There will be one for each of you for each way to and from the airport. The bus is caught outside of bagage claim.

Camthalio
06-30-2005, 12:02 PM
thank you for the quick answer! :) on the disneyland site we found this: Delivery of Tickets for International Guests: For land-only packages, you will pickup your documents at the hotel. Please show this confirmation upon check-in. ?!?

Hakuna Makarla
06-30-2005, 12:18 PM
you should get all your transfers and all info before hand and disneyland tickets at the motel. Email them to be sure and rest easy. it will be ok. Disney has things pretty muh in hand and good to go when the time comes Have a grand time!!

Malcon10t
06-30-2005, 04:11 PM
thank you for the quick answer! :) on the disneyland site we found this: Delivery of Tickets for International Guests: For land-only packages, you will pickup your documents at the hotel. Please show this confirmation upon check-in. ?!?This probably doesn't apply to you, as you have airfare, correct? Land only would be if you didn't purchase the airfare.

Camthalio
07-01-2005, 07:01 AM
no, we didnīt purchase the airfare. just hotel / ticket package. we booked the flight somewhere else over here. well, i think iīm not the first person who comes from europe to disneyland california and so i hope that disneyland vacation planning will do everything right. letīs wait and see! iīm so excited about visiting disneyland! :)