PDA

View Full Version : What is everyone's opinion on this? [WDW's Hall of Presidents @ Mr. Lincoln]

TENORDRUMMER
06-30-2005, 11:20 AM
I think it would be great if WDI could incorporate the Hall of Presidents show from WDW to where Lincoln is on Main Street or better yet another version of the American Adventure. This, I believe, would be a great attraction to deliver to Disneyland. Just my 2 cents.

What does everyone think about this?

PragmaticIdealist
06-30-2005, 11:56 AM
I think the existing presentation needs to be reconfigured to de-emphasize the Lincoln figure, but I would prefer Disneyland receive an original attraction to do so instead of a duplicate of an existing show.

sleepyjeff
06-30-2005, 01:37 PM
How about instead of "Golden Dreams" they tear that out and put in a Hall of California Governors ....including the likes of Arnold and Reagan :D

nursemelis374
06-30-2005, 02:33 PM
How about instead of "Golden Dreams" they tear that out and put in a Hall of California Governors ....including the likes of Arnold and Reagan :D

:D

Alex S.
06-30-2005, 04:06 PM
I just looked up a list of governors. I did not know that Earl Warren had been a governor of California.

tod
06-30-2005, 04:10 PM
I think it would be great if WDI could incorporate the Hall of Presidents show from WDW to where Lincoln is on Main Street or better yet another version of the American Adventure. This, I believe, would be a great attraction to deliver to Disneyland. Just my 2 cents.

What does everyone think about this?

I'd like to see Mr. Lincoln restored to its original state, with the pastiche speech and the dramatic presentation instead of the trick-sound earphone show that just closed.

--t