PDA

View Full Version : How Long Do DL and DCA Shows & Parades Last?

HydroGuy
06-30-2005, 08:48 AM
I could not find any information on the Disney website (or any other of several websites, including MP) about how long the various DL and DCA shows last. Below is a list I am interested in, some of which have what I think are the length of shows listed. Parades are harder, but how about an approximate length of time?

DL:
Remember...Fireworks (??)
Parade of Dreams (??)
Fantasmic (23 minutes)
Snow White Musical (??)

DCA:
Aladdin (40 minutes)
Block Party Bash (??)
Disney Electrical Parade (??)

kmovies
06-30-2005, 09:05 AM
DL:
Remember...Fireworks - 17 minutes
Fantasmic (23 minutes)
Snow White Musical - 30 minutes

DCA:
Aladdin (40 minutes)
Block Party Bash - 20 minutes
Disney Electrical Parade -19 minutes

Disneyland2004
06-30-2005, 10:29 AM
their all around 20-30 mins. pretty good decent timez.

Captain Josh
06-30-2005, 10:37 AM
Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams last approximately 15 minutes from WHEN YOU FIRST SEE THE FIRST FLOAT along the parade route.

Depending on which side the parade starts, and where you are seated along the parade route, it may take up to 20 minutes at maximum AFTER listed start time for the parade to reach you.

HydroGuy
06-30-2005, 09:27 PM
Thanks! :fez:

pisces
07-01-2005, 12:38 PM
I suggest you be flexible with your schedule, because (at least when I was there) shows and parades get delayed all the time.

The week that I was there was strange, (to say the least) , with the rain among other things :rolleyes: .....but with Remember, for example, if the starting time was 7:30, it seemed to take at least 15-20 minutes to clear the pathway and make sure everyone was seated. Then there was the issue of ...is it going to rain or not. All kinds of things can go wrong with a float. They often seemed to take up to 30 to 45 minutes to figure out whether they were going to cancel, outright, a parade, ....or not, while belting out this announcement over the loudspeaker every five minutes:

"Ladies and Gentleman Boys and Girls, we are experiencing a delay......."

Just plan on big delays. Plan to get to your seat way earlier than you think you need to, and shows going far longer overschedule than you think they will. IMHO IMHO IMHO