PDA

View Full Version : Sounds of Disneyland

Crazy4Mickey
06-30-2005, 08:36 AM
I was sitting here at my desk at work and one of my co-workers had his laptop turned on. He has some sort of instant messaging program running and every time he gets a message it sounds like the sound the turnstiles make when you put your ticket though at Disneyland. You know the whole Tinkerbelle enchanting sound. So every time he gets a message I get excited thinking I just entered Disneyland. :D I had to come to a place where people might not think I am nuts. I know if I try to explain it to the people I work with they will just look at me like I've lost my mind. :)

So that made me think of starting a thread. Do you ever hear things in your normal everyday life that make you think of being in Disneyland?

Lekta
06-30-2005, 09:00 AM
More then I care to admit =) Heck, even traffic sounds can sometimes remind me of Harbor!

stan4d_steph
06-30-2005, 09:21 AM
One of the elevators at work makes a sound like the BTMRR train whistle when the door opens.

PragmaticIdealist
06-30-2005, 10:31 AM
Even though they aren't sounds, Diesel fumes always remind me of Disneyland.

pirateabbie
06-30-2005, 10:55 AM
The smell at the aquarium always reminds me of Pirates of the Caribbean.

Skunker
06-30-2005, 02:07 PM
I thought I was the only one who does this! Yahoo messanger sounds like the turnstiles....our building "smells like Disneyland" and bus fumes remind me of Disneyland too! My husband thinks I'm nuts when I says "that reminds me of Disneyland...."

AirForceGoofy
06-30-2005, 06:11 PM
Our Jet Fuel JP8 reminds me of the old blue and yellow trams HAHA