PDA

View Full Version : Good Show!

PragmaticIdealist
06-30-2005, 12:16 AM
Of which elements would you like to see more because of the showmanship they add to Disneyland?

I, myself, would love to see more interactive and improvisational features, such as Laughing Stock & Co. and the Sword in the Stone Ceremony. Merlin and the Frontierland townsfolk help to give Fantasyland and Frontierland, respectively, even greater liveliness and theatricality. And, each set of performers is both professional and clever in its improvisation.

sdfilmcritic
06-30-2005, 12:18 AM
Of which elements would you like to see more because of the showmanship they add to Disneyland?I would like to see more stand-up comedy routines at DLR. The Billy Hill show has some great comedy in it and it would be nice to see more comedy routine shows around the resort.

PragmaticIdealist
06-30-2005, 12:36 AM
I would also love to be able to have more full-fledged musical underscores accompany my touring of each area in Disneyland. Music is noticeably absent in some places, and, in others, the music is simply not very well matched with the space.

Music is vitally important to defining a particular world and to creating a movie-style experience. Having more lush, romantic, and orchestral pieces, including original works and original arrangements, would be ideal. And, thankfully, The Walt Disney Company has an incredible portfolio that is readily available to include at Disneyland.