PDA

View Full Version : Villains

ScooterToo
06-29-2005, 01:35 PM
I am new to this board and am so happy I found it. I have had a blast reading everybodys tips, info, and trip reports. Thank you so much. I was reading an older thread about where to see various characters around the park but nothing was mentioned about Villians. Do they ever wander around the park like the other characters?

disney jones
06-29-2005, 01:37 PM
I am new to this board and am so happy I found it. I have had a blast reading everybodys tips, info, and trip reports. Thank you so much. I was reading an older thread about where to see various characters around the park but nothing was mentioned about Villians. Do they ever wander around the park like the other characters?Welcome!!

i am told (from here) Halloween is the time they all come out. we're going over Sunday Oct 30th just for that - i hope they show up a day early.

Captain Hook, Cruella, and the Queen of Hearts are out pretty much every day now. Snow White's Evil Queen is also out quite a bit.

ScooterToo
06-29-2005, 01:50 PM
Thanks. Sadly since we are planning for Dec 06(such a long way off::sigh:: ) we will miss out. I would love to get my picture taken with the ugly stepsisters. Has anyone ever seen them?

I would think that the villains are alot of fun for the adults but my daughter is terrified of the evil queen from Snow White and i don't think it would be a pleasant experience for her. :)

disney jones
06-29-2005, 01:52 PM
Thanks. Sadly since we are planning for Dec 06(such a long way off::sigh:: ) we will miss out. I would love to get my picture taken with the ugly stepsisters. Has anyone ever seen them?

I would think that the villains are alot of fun for the adults but my daughter is terrified of the evil queen from Snow White and i don't think it would be a pleasant experience for her. :)the step sisters are on the MSEP float in DCA right now - the only other place i've seen them recently is in another parade last summer.

stan4d_steph
06-29-2005, 01:59 PM
Halloween is indeed the time to see lots and lots of villains. They all come out to party that day, even the likes of Shan Yu and Hades.

ScooterToo
06-29-2005, 02:02 PM
the step sisters are on the MSEP float in DCA right now - the only other place i've seen them recently is in another parade last summer.

Thanks. I havn't been to Disneyland in 25 years and I was nine at the time so I don't know about these things. I am so excited about going. More excited than my daughter. Thanks to all you guys and gals for all the wonderful info.

disney jones
06-29-2005, 02:15 PM
Halloween is indeed the time to see lots and lots of villains. They all come out to party that day, even the likes of Shan Yu and Hades.
Steph - what's your prognostication for Sunday, Oct 30th - do you think the Villans would make a weekend of it? or is it only Halloweeen day?

stan4d_steph
06-29-2005, 03:05 PM
Steph - what's your prognostication for Sunday, Oct 30th - do you think the Villans would make a weekend of it? or is it only Halloweeen day?It's possible, but I wouldn't bet on it.

disneyperson
06-29-2005, 03:06 PM
We've seen the Evil Queen on our last two visits. She is fabulous!!!!!

socaltexan02
06-29-2005, 03:25 PM
I've only seen the step sisters in the parade. We saw Cruela at California Adventure (right outside the animation building) last week. Happy villian spotting! :~D

pisces
06-29-2005, 03:38 PM
There's that one sinister/sadistic critter on Splash Mountain, "You're not laughing now......" We've got your laughing place"....I think it's those crows, before you get to the last drop.

Also that creepy guy that tells POTC riders to leave hands in the boat, and such before you enter the darkness.

ChipmunkStar
06-29-2005, 06:57 PM
Around October (for a varied amount of weeks each year), a few villains that aren't normally out like to gather and roam the park.

Among these in the last few years have included Stromboli (from Pinnocchio), The Hag (Snow White), Big Bad Wolf (3 Little Pigs), Judge Claude Frollo (Hunchback of Notre Dame), Jafar (Aladdin), Prince John and the Sherriff of Nottingham (Robin Hood), Governor Ratcliffe (Pocahontas), and Don Karnage (Tale Spin).

Halloween Day itself usually warrants an extra special appearance by an extra special Villain. Last year it was Hades (Hercules), the year before it was Shan Yu (Mulan), and the year before that it was Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty).

As far as more daily, non-seasonal appearances are Foulfellow and Gideon (Pinocchio), Captain Hook (Peter Pan), The Queen (Snow White), and the Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland).

Happy hunting.... And remember no one is EVER guaranteed!!!