PDA

View Full Version : SNA airport transportation

kimc0486
06-29-2005, 01:22 PM
What is the best (cheapest) way for two people to get from SNA (santa ana airport) to Disneyland? Shuttle, taxi? Does anyone know how much approximate fare is from SNA to DL area hotels? I'm actually not even sure how long of a ride it is there, from the airport to DL, anyone? :confused: Were right across the street. Thanks so much!!!! :D

Osky
06-29-2005, 01:25 PM
What is the best (cheapest) way for two people to get from SNA (santa ana airport) to Disneyland? Shuttle, taxi? Does anyone know how much approximate fare is from SNA to DL area hotels? I'm actually not even sure how long of a ride it is there, from the airport to DL, anyone? :confused: Were right across the street. Thanks so much!!!! :D

There have been several posts on this. I like the Taxi. Just ask for a flat fare before you go. They have always quoted me $31 or $32. If it is higher, just ask the next driver.

Darkbeer
06-29-2005, 01:25 PM
The Taxi is usually the best way, about $30 one way for the entire group, non-stop and nobody else squeezed in with you...

The drive is about 15 to 30 minutes depending on traffic.

Don't forgot to ask about the flat rate.

Malcon10t
06-29-2005, 01:28 PM
What is the best (cheapest) way for two people to get from SNA (santa ana airport) to Disneyland? Shuttle, taxi? Does anyone know how much approximate fare is from SNA to DL area hotels? I'm actually not even sure how long of a ride it is there, from the airport to DL, anyone? :confused: Were right across the street. Thanks so much!!!! :D Last year we flew in to SNA, fare from there to the Hilton Anaheim was $35. You can do the Super Shuttle for I think $12 each. See http://www.supershuttle.com/htm/cities/sna.htm

hlbtimes2
06-29-2005, 01:52 PM
We usually use super shuttle and just book it with our package. Its about $10-15 per person. We've never had a problem using them. Its easier they trying to get 6 people, including two kids in car seats in to a taxi and cheaper then car rental.

kimc0486
06-29-2005, 02:30 PM
Thanks everyone!!!

Osky
06-29-2005, 02:37 PM
We usually use super shuttle and just book it with our package. Its about $10-15 per person. We've never had a problem using them. Its easier they trying to get 6 people, including two kids in car seats in to a taxi and cheaper then car rental.

Interesting take. With 6 people in super shuttle, it is still going to run you around $60-$90. If you can't all fit in one of the larger mini-van cabs, you should be able to easily fit into two cabs for the same amount of money as a shuttle or less, and you can go direct. No big deal, just a matter of opinion. I have never experienced "easy" and "shuttle" together. Maybe it is just my luck.

Malcon10t
06-29-2005, 03:10 PM
Interesting take. With 6 people in super shuttle, it is still going to run you around $60-$90. If you can't all fit in one of the larger mini-van cabs, you should be able to easily fit into two cabs for the same amount of money as a shuttle or less, and you can go direct. No big deal, just a matter of opinion. I have never experienced "easy" and "shuttle" together. Maybe it is just my luck.

We use the big van taxis, its easier for us, though we are usually just 4 or 5. And much cheaper than the shuttle. And its relatively easy (other than explaining to the driver that the service dog doesn't ride with the luggage.)

We are going into LA this time, and found it was cheaper to get a limo that do either a taxi or shuttle.