PDA

View Full Version : To All you Cast Member Hopefuls

Mouse
02-05-2002, 03:31 PM
I know there are a number of you guys who are looking to get a job at the Resort. It just so happens that Feb 7-9th they are having a job fair at the Edison Field in Anaheim. I just though I would give you the heads up.

For more info call 1-800-766-0888 option 5

Or see their website disneyland jobs (http://www.disneylandresortjobs.com)

Good Luck all!

DisneyFiend
02-05-2002, 08:18 PM
Is that number for all jobs at Disneyland? I'm graduating college soon with a degree in finance. I was going to look for a job in their finance, or related, department. I've been looking at their job site, but this number would be great too.

bluepearl
02-05-2002, 09:52 PM
DisneyFiend: Slightly unrelated, but major kudos to you for getting a degree in Finance! I'm currently taking a corporate finance course and I do not like it at all. I really hate accounting as well, and I can't wait to get those classes out of the way so I can concentrate on what I want to emphasize on. And back to the finance thing, part of the difficulty of the class is that our professor speaks really incoherent English; he's got a really thick accent that's hard to decipher!

tabacco
02-06-2002, 12:58 AM
If you want a professional position, I'm 99.9% sure you'll have to go to the casting lobby and ask. Call the Jobline at 1 800 766 0888 and I think they'll tell you what to do for salaried positions.

DisneyFiend
02-06-2002, 06:58 AM
Bluepearl, hang in there. The first couple of classes are the toughest. I hated my first couple of classes, but then started liking it. I liked it so much that after I got my bachelors degree I stuck around and got my masters.....oh, who am I kidding, I'm really a masochist....sigh.

tabacco, thanks for the advice. I registered on their website, but I think I'll give that numbe a call too.

Morrigoon
02-06-2002, 03:52 PM
www.disneycareers.com

check under "get a job" and under "disney college" Some good finance stuff availible right now (in imagineering no less!)

DisneyFiend
02-06-2002, 08:22 PM
cool, thanks Morrigoon