PDA

View Full Version : Which day of the week (first week in August)?

ErikBsandiego
06-27-2005, 08:14 PM
We have a fair amount of flexibilty. Any guestimates whether it makes ANY difference in respect to crowds to go up for the day on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday?

TP2000
06-27-2005, 10:24 PM
Disneyland is open 8am to Midnight 7 days a week in summer. Any differences in attendance will be impercebtible to you. It will be extremely busy regardless of which day you go that time of year.

Good luck. Are you sure you can't wait another six weeks and go on a weekday in late September when summer vacation for 250 million other Americans has ended? Do you really have to go in the middle of summer?

bradk
06-28-2005, 03:12 AM
If you poke around, there actually are statistics as to which days of the week are busiest, but for some reason, I completely blanked.

The good news is I don't think Monday-Wed will see that much of a difference. The bad news is you're still talking about summer vacation period.

I would avoid Monday if possible since that would be the day most likely used by those making a 3 day weekend of the trip.

HydroGuy
06-28-2005, 06:36 AM
We have a fair amount of flexibilty. Any guestimates whether it makes ANY difference in respect to crowds to go up for the day on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday?I'd pick Wed if it is for one day only. Mon and Tue are early entry days, which means even if you get there early for the 8AM opening there will already be lines in Fantasyland. In fact, on Monday we will be doing EE and will BE six of those people in line! And in general Wed is considered the lightest attendance day of ther week. But it will still be crowded.