PDA

View Full Version : We Don't Need No Stinkin Referbs!

Frappalotie
02-05-2002, 12:16 AM
http://home1.gte.net/gasgano/frankheaddance.gif

WOO HOO! I am one happy mouseteer!

I was INSANELY dissapointed when I read on the disney schedule page that pirates and the bayou would be out of commission mid-february when I am planning a trip!

Especially since I was going to take my girlfriend on her first visit to the bayou!

BUT NOW THE REFERB DATE WAS PUSHED BACK TO THE 19th!!!

these dates aren't hammered in stone I guess but I hope they don't bounce em around again!

:)

Nigel2
02-05-2002, 12:19 AM
Ok, but please put some pants on for christ sakes.:D

Plus we can always use a refurb on an attraction, they sometimes need major help you know.:)

Frappalotie
02-05-2002, 12:24 AM
If you look at this avatar long enough it will haunt your sleep!

I know some rides need it more than others, perhaps I am being a bit selfish, but a few of you that have passes are truly luckt to live close enough to be able to skip a few months and go back to disneyland when the smokes cleared.

But for you its no biggie to stroll through the park for an afternoon, or pop in-last minuite.

However some of us that don't live close enought or have the kind of money to afford, gas, food etc...

we have some REAL planning done, and wait months and months just to go for a day!

I guess what I mean is those of us who can't go "anytime we want" really want to have that "magical" experience cause we won't be back for a long time.

Nigel2
02-05-2002, 12:27 AM
Oh just for that, may images of jackie chan and the sounds of him attempting to sing in english haunt your life.:D

Still (it doesn't really apply to disneyland) you do want the rides to be safe, but if they can keep it open a little longer and keep it safe all the luck to you.:D