PDA

View Full Version : What's up with July 17th?

ozbeauticn
06-26-2005, 10:40 PM
So what I hear is:

-free cupcakes
-free ears
-media thing at 4:30 in front of the castle
-limited edition pin

After seeing the hours long line for pins on the 5th, my friend still wants to try for the "I was there" limited edition pin on the 17th, but we have no idea how this works. Do we have to run over to the pin store first thing? Do they open right away? She said she heard something about a wristband? We've never been big pin people, but think this would be a great one to have.

Also, is there any news on what the media event will be? Will it be pointless for us to watch as was the one on the 5th? It's been a lot harder to find out info for the 17th than it was for the 5th. Since we did not pay for the special event, is there not much left for us?

charpaul
06-27-2005, 05:44 AM
I talked with a nice CM yesterday and was told that the "I Was There" pin will be available at the Festival Arena. It will be wristband distribution (meaning you have to wait in line to get the band and THEN wait in line to get the pin!) Not sure if only the wristbands will be done at the Arena or not.
More details should be availbe soon on the PinTrading websites.

This is the same pin that will be available to the special event people BEFORE the 17th. They are limited to only one pin. You will be limited to only one purchase on the 17th also. Edition size I believe is 5000. If you get there right away - you should have no trouble getting this pin or the one featuring Walt. (I think the Walt one is NOT Limited Edition???)