PDA

View Full Version : People Mover Rehab?

englishdisneylandfan
06-26-2005, 11:56 AM
I've just been taking a look at the latest MouseTimes Disneyland Pictorial and there are many pictures of the people mover track. I'm no expert but the pictures seem to suggest there has been work carried out on the track? Are they planning to announce the return of something to the tracks on July 17th?

phoenixfire2k5
06-26-2005, 01:10 PM
I've just been taking a look at the latest MouseTimes Disneyland Pictorial and there are many pictures of the people mover track. I'm no expert but the pictures seem to suggest there has been work carried out on the track? Are they planning to announce the return of something to the tracks on July 17th?

Seriously doubt that, being that the majority of the track around the Autopia was removed when they refurbished it. (The Autopia, that is.)

Disneyland2004
06-26-2005, 01:43 PM
awsome

Earkid
06-26-2005, 03:03 PM
A lot of pics of the People Mover were showing up on websites because they were repainted right before the 50th kickoff. They were repainted from the ugly bronze/brown to a white/blue scheme. So, yes, work has been done to the tracks but not in the direction of a new ride.