PDA

View Full Version : Princess Dresses

Nfatuated
06-26-2005, 08:42 AM
This September will be my first time to Disneyland since becoming a father. I would like to buy my daughter a princess dress. She will be 18 months old. I seem to remeber they sold them at the World of Disney Store in DTD. I can't seem to find them for an 18 month old at disney store's in Las Vegas. Any suggestions?

On another note, can you still purchase AP's at Disney stores outside of CA?

bradk
06-26-2005, 08:49 AM
Disney Store (which is now owned by The Children's Place) no longer sells APs, but they do sell park tickets.

I'm sure WOD still sells the dresses, I know they do in New York. I haven't been to a Disney Store since they were all closed here, but I imagine in September or so, they'll be selling them as Halloween costumes.

There's also a shop in DCA that sells dresses I believe. Not Greetings, but there's one that I think is like a costume shop.

Wendi
06-26-2005, 09:02 AM
How about Minnie???

http://disney.store.go.com/DSSectionPage.process?Merchant_Id=2&Section_Id=11852&Product_Id=165648

If you do get it... I'd get it here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=57855&item=4741347789&tc=photo

(much better price!) ;)

shawnarae
06-26-2005, 11:42 AM
And if you can't find the right size you can always look on Ebay. I have found authentic Disney Store costumes, brand new with tags, on Ebay at a little cheaper then regular price. Worth a look. Good luck & have fun!! 18 months old is a great age isn't it? :)

Crazy4DL
06-26-2005, 02:24 PM
My daughter and I found adorable little princess dresses in the Princess store in Fantasyland (just past as you come thorough the castle) We bought our little girl a Snow White dress - must have been about 12 month size at the time - that was May 2004. (see my avatar) :)

Shortiemetoo
06-26-2005, 03:59 PM
My daughter and I found adorable little princess dresses in the Princess store in Fantasyland (just past as you come thorough the castle) We bought our little girl a Snow White dress - must have been about 12 month size at the time - that was May 2004. (see my avatar) :)

Oh my gosh!! How adorable!!! Thanks for sharing the pic!!

wwithers
06-26-2005, 04:16 PM
Look on ebay at the Disney store dealsatdisney. I don't know if they have princess dresses that small but I just bought my DD a Snow White costume for $24. This is a store maintained by Disney and it sells overstocks and discontinued items from DL and WDW.

shawnarae
06-26-2005, 04:51 PM
I just looked at Ebayer: "dealatdisney" on Ebay and they have an 18 month sized Minnie Mouse Dress, buy it now, for $7.99!!! Can't beat that!!!

Nfatuated
06-27-2005, 07:24 AM
Thank you for all the great tips! I will try Ebay right now and if I have no luck, I will try the princess store. Thanks again!