PDA

View Full Version : Fab Four at Disney?

srdrum
02-04-2002, 11:13 AM
Does anyone know if the Fab Four have a regular schedule at Disneyland? I saw them once at the Tomorrowland Terrace, and again on New Year's at DCA. I really enjoyed them. Are they going to play again soon?

thanks!

Uncle Dick
02-04-2002, 12:08 PM
You can find their calendar of events here (http://www.thefabfour.net/calendar.htm) As far as I know, they only play at Disneyland during the crowded periods. You might check the Disneyland website as well.

bluepearl
02-04-2002, 01:49 PM
I think I saw all the shows the group did after Christmas. Except maybe that Saturday, because my mom would've given me slack for going to Disneyland 5 days in a row! But anyway, I did get to see them on New Years Eve as well, and I thought the stage was perfect for the guys. Plenty of room for everyone, bigger stage, etc.

Uncle Dick posted a link to the group's website, but just to add on, they'll be doing a show at the Hop (I've never been there, but I've seen it on the 60 Freeway) and one at the Grove. These shows are coming up so take a look at that site to find out where exactly they are, the dates, and how to get tickets!