PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast in the park (with vouchers)

infinite
06-23-2005, 08:22 AM
We have vouchers left over from our last trip for breakfast in the park. They state it can be used towards a character breakfast at the Plaza Inn, but we will be enjoying a character breakfast at the Storytellers, so I don’t want to do that. Where do you suggest we use the vouchers? And should we use them on an early entry day or not? My husband wants to use early entry and morning madness on the same day, which means we wouldn’t be getting breakfast until about 10:00, unless the restaurants open early, too, which I don’t THINK they do.

I am just looking for advice, thanks.

hlbtimes2
06-23-2005, 11:26 AM
There are not a lot of places in the park that serve breakfast. My first choice would probably be the Carnation cafe. Food is good, and its a nice place to people watch. The River Bell terrace has the classic Mickey pancakes a few other offerings. I dont think its as good as the Carnation, but we usually try to have breakfast there at least once each trip. If club buzz is open they have an ok quick meal- probably the quickest place to be breakfast on the run (other then a pastry from the bakery).

You might call and ask if you could use your voucher for breakfast at Storytellers. I think they are the same price, or close to it.

Karen256
06-23-2005, 12:17 PM
We used ours at Carnation Cafe, and it was absolutely delicious. If you go there, I'd recommend Oscar's breakfast, the potatoes are to die for! Oscar came out and talked with us, we had a very nice time.

infinite
06-23-2005, 01:02 PM
Thank you for our replies. Using them at Storyteller would be a good idea, but I already [aid for the Storyteller breakfast.

I think I will try them Carnation Café, it sounds good.