PDA

View Full Version : I'm Finally here (Disneyland)

yellowrosedtxn
06-22-2005, 06:01 PM
For anyone that is interested in my "LONG" trip report - remember, we are going to be here for 11 days and 10 nights. I have started a blog page. It goes from the bottom up. If you are interested in reading it click here: http://mydltp.blogspot.com/

Thanks for all your help mousepadders!

CoasterChickie
06-22-2005, 06:07 PM
Yay!! You made it!!! This should be fun to read!!! :D

Hawaiian Cinderella
06-22-2005, 06:09 PM
WOW...HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE...and I will be looking forward to reading your daily reports!!!!

In your sig..."in transit from hawaii to anaheim"????

pisces
06-22-2005, 06:15 PM
I'm well aware of that feeling of disbelief. You can't believe you're really there. I remember when I first walked into the lobby of the GC. I'm glad there were chairs, because I just had to sit down and take it all in, and get my bearings. It was overwhelming. All of the planning---a year's worth. The wondering if I'd have enough money, wondering if something would go wrong.......yet everything comes together, somehow.

And then, nothing prepared me for walking into the main hub for the first time in 25 years. I really needed to sit down and take it all in, for about an hour.

I'm not one of those people who rushes to get on rides. I just like to soak it all up for awhile.

bradk
06-22-2005, 06:24 PM
In your sig..."in transit from hawaii to anaheim"????

it's a bug with the counter. i presume that's what yours is meant to say when you're on your trip :)

disney jones
06-22-2005, 07:58 PM
very cool!

we'll be in the park this Thursday night and all day/night Friday if you want to PM me to meet and say "Hi" - me and the girls love to meet Padders! :)

PirateSmile
06-22-2005, 08:04 PM
Congratulations on getting to DL :) Can't wait to read the rest of your reports!

hlbtimes2
06-22-2005, 08:28 PM
Have a great trip! Remember to take time to relax and really soak in the sites and sounds.

Crazy4DL
06-22-2005, 08:45 PM
Oh! how exciting! have a wonderful times and make lifelong memories! :)

passthepixiedust
06-22-2005, 09:38 PM
Sounds like a wonderful time so far ! I can't wait to read about the rest of it ! The blog is a super idea. Have a wonderful time and don't spare us any details ! Just reading these trip reports is wonderful and makes me so excited for my own trip !

Can't wait till it's my turn !!!!!

rentayenta
06-23-2005, 06:16 AM
This has got to be the coolest way to do a trip report!

I like your description of pulling up in front of the Disneyland Hotel. That is the best feeling, finally realizing that you have arrived!

Have a great trip! :)

Raven
06-23-2005, 07:21 AM
I can't wait to hear more! I am sure you are going to have a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing. :)

allye
06-23-2005, 07:52 PM
Nice story,enjoy reading it. Gave me an idea I need to take pictures of disney decor in the room. So when our son get older he'll see what it looked like.I'm definely taking the camcorder too.Also I didn't realize the pixie dust on wall glowed. That why the maid had our curtain all open. See what I learned on mouseplanet.

Allye

Shortiemetoo
06-23-2005, 08:26 PM
Wow!! Sounds great so far and we haven't even heard about Disneyland yet...lol!! So happy that you are having a great time!! What a wonderful memory for the whole family!! Can't wait to read more!!

Tink56
07-02-2005, 08:46 AM
For anyone that is interested in my "LONG" trip report - remember, we are going to be here for 11 days and 10 nights. I have started a blog page. It goes from the bottom up. If you are interested in reading it click here: http://mydltp.blogspot.com/

Thanks for all your help mousepadders!

I was enjoying your blog so much and then you disappeared...I hope all is well and that you had a magical time at Disneyland! Love to read about the rest of the trip....will you be adding more reports? ;)

hlbtimes2
07-02-2005, 12:18 PM
I've been wondering what happened as well- no update in an entire week. I hope everything is going well!

yellowrosedtxn
07-06-2005, 07:53 AM
I have updated my blog page with a "short" rendition of each day. I know I left off a lot and if anyone has any question, please feel free to write me. I do hope to get some of my pictures up there as soon as possible. I'm sorry for not updating this sooner, but we didn't go to bed until around midnight a lot of nights and then up at the crack of dawn (literally).

We took over 5000 pictures, so it might be a while before I get some of them up there. THANKS To all of you for your input! We had a WONDERFUL TIME!

Shortiemetoo
07-06-2005, 09:51 AM
Woo Hoo!!! I am so happy I got to read the rest of your trip report!!! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful things/times you had!!! :D