PDA

View Full Version : cm question from non-cm

kristen
06-22-2005, 12:22 AM
I heard about the contract troubles, but I have been waiting for an opening in my life where I can go in for an interview at the casting center. I guess my question (or questions, as it were...ah, Pirates...) are: 1. if there are no openings listed for ride attendant, and that's the job I'm after, should I still go in for an interview and 2. is it horrible to go in during this wierd contract time for a job (essentially making it more difficult to negotiate) even though it wouldn't really affect me yet--( I heard it affects mainly the hours you work becuase they understaffed or something, but I'm 17.5+ but under 18 still, so I have a regulated maximum of hours I'm allowed to work)...

Aurora
06-22-2005, 06:10 PM
I heard about the contract troubles, but I have been waiting for an opening in my life where I can go in for an interview at the casting center. I guess my question (or questions, as it were...ah, Pirates...) are: 1. if there are no openings listed for ride attendant, and that's the job I'm after, should I still go in for an interview and 2. is it horrible to go in during this wierd contract time for a job (essentially making it more difficult to negotiate) even though it wouldn't really affect me yet--( I heard it affects mainly the hours you work becuase they understaffed or something, but I'm 17.5+ but under 18 still, so I have a regulated maximum of hours I'm allowed to work)...

They only hire people who are 18 and over for attractions. :(