PDA

View Full Version : Buzz Astro Blasters High Point Targets

IFlyAway
06-21-2005, 10:39 AM
Does anyone have any information on the point breakdown of the targets on Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters? Which targets have give the highest points? Are there any "hidden" or "secret" targets?

Thanks

Andrew
06-21-2005, 10:50 AM
This thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=38375&highlight=buzz+targets) might have the answer you seek.

IFlyAway
06-21-2005, 11:16 AM
I know that the varying shapes score differently I was just wondering if there was an actual point breakdown. Circle Targets = ? Triangle Targets =? This would be so helpful!!

SoCalDude
06-21-2005, 11:25 AM
This thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=38375&highlight=buzz+targets) might have the answer you seek.

Good info in there for those who do not know it.

But last time I rode Buzz they had different targets that light up - not the way when you shoot the target, but green (?) neon around the target that light up showing the targets had become "bonus targets". I was curious also if the point values were known or not for these random short-lived bonus targets.

BillsGirl
06-21-2005, 01:49 PM
Good info in there for those who do not know it.

But last time I rode Buzz they had different targets that light up - not the way when you shoot the target, but green (?) neon around the target that light up showing the targets had become "bonus targets". I was curious also if the point values were known or not for these random short-lived bonus targets.

I have a feeling the targets you are referring to are the targets that are supposed to show up when the people online hit the battery ("Z") targets on the online game.

When you play online it lets you know that you activated a special Target on the Ride in the park.

Then if the person in the park hits the target that you activated online it sends the little green guys that the people online grab for extra points.

Hope this makes sense! :D

Little tod
06-21-2005, 01:53 PM
Concerning the neon surrounding the targets: it multiplies the target value by five.