PDA

View Full Version : Disney Character Schedules?

Gramiangel420
06-20-2005, 08:30 AM
Does anyone know where I can find info on the Incredible Characters? They were on the back lot of CA when we were there in March. Only we only found them there on our last day. My granddaughter loves them and was so ecxited to get her picture with them. Unfortunately we had a camera malfunction and no pictures turned out. :crying:
I have an opportunity to take her back for a 3 day visit, but I want to know if the Incredibles will still be there.
Can anybody help me? Where can I go on the internet or call for this information?
Thank you for your help. :)

bradk
06-20-2005, 08:34 AM
i don't think there's a viable source on the internet for character information. worst case, when you go, you can ask a CM to see if anything is scheduled or ask if they can contact the toonfinder.

your best bet off the top of my head is in DCA i'd think.

my2princesses
06-20-2005, 10:55 AM
We just returned from a 4 day vacation. We were there last tues-fri and we never could find the incredibles. We only saw them in the Block party Bash parade. You might have better luck on a weekend day.
Good Luck!

Dancin4theMouse
06-20-2005, 02:51 PM
Does anyone know where I can find info on the Incredible Characters? They were on the back lot of CA when we were there in March. Only we only found them there on our last day. My granddaughter loves them and was so ecxited to get her picture with them. Unfortunately we had a camera malfunction and no pictures turned out. :crying:
I have an opportunity to take her back for a 3 day visit, but I want to know if the Incredibles will still be there.
Can anybody help me? Where can I go on the internet or call for this information?
Thank you for your help. :)

If the Incredibles are around, they should be in the Hollywood Backlot. They do appear every day in Block Party Bash, though. If you go to Guest Relations and ask when you get there, they can contact the Toonfinder and let you know for sure if they will be appearing that day... Good Luck! :)

CinemaGal15
06-21-2005, 01:21 AM
Their in the parade... Block Party Blast!

Gramiangel420
06-21-2005, 06:26 AM
Thanks for all the input! Does the Block Party Bash go on all summer or only until the 17th of July? I am not sure yet when we will be able to go. :confused:

bradk
06-21-2005, 06:28 AM
it should be going on for the remainder of the celebration, if not longer, so that's well into 2006.

i really suggest you ask a CM to contact the toonfinder on your behalf though. the parade experience (where i'm not really sure where they are in the BPB except for seeing statuettes of them pop out of boxes). i don't recall seeing them, but it's possible they were on the other side.