PDA

View Full Version : 50th Anniversary Tour Souvin'ears' :)

Ilovemypixie
06-19-2005, 08:51 PM
Has anyone received their E-Ticket book and pin from the 50th Aniversary tour? My girlfriend and I went on May 7th, and still haven't received anything. Just checking to se if anyone out there had heard anything! Thanks!

figmentspark
06-20-2005, 08:33 AM
Has anyone received their E-Ticket book and pin from the 50th Aniversary tour? My girlfriend and I went on May 7th, and still haven't received anything. Just checking to se if anyone out there had heard anything! Thanks!
I went on May 7th too but I havent gotten anything yet either. My mom called them and the girl she talked to didn't seem to know anything either.

Colin
06-20-2005, 08:45 AM
I had my tour on 11th June and they still didn't have them :(

C°o°lin

Christiii
06-20-2005, 08:47 AM
May 5th here..and...NUTTIN! :confused: :crying:

mystycalchyk
06-20-2005, 08:50 AM
May 5th too...not a thing

olegc
06-20-2005, 10:41 AM
May 5th here... and me thinks you won't see anything until AFTER summer, maybe even Christmas? Yikes...

Who knows where we can write a complaint letter. I know I can bug CM Matt and it will get answered - but at some point you don't want to bug the man and his staff, you know?

Niwel
06-20-2005, 11:18 AM
based on my experiences of calling over there -- no one knows anything. I doubt they've even received them yet.

mystycalchyk
06-20-2005, 11:31 AM
As I've said before, I have no desire to complain. I guess I should or could or something, but I was pleased with my tour and I imagine that when I get my bonus goodies I will be delighted to have a surprise come when I least expect it.

I suppose if it went past the New Year I may be a bit put off, but ...yeah....

Ilovemypixie
06-20-2005, 07:31 PM
I forgot about this until now... After our tour, we ran into another host (I believe he was sort of a "trainer" host, asking how our hostess did) and gave us his business card, asking for feedback on the tour! He said that he helped design the E-ticket book, and that it was impressive. It sounded to me like it was finished, but I guess not... Anyways, here's his email... He was handing them out left and right, so I have no problems passing it out once again.
Luis.Beltran@disney.com
I'd suggest maybe writing and politely asking about the progress?
ttyl :)

Oh, and figmentspark, which tour were you on? We were on the 4th tour.

figmentspark
06-21-2005, 06:36 PM
Oh, and figmentspark, which tour were you on? We were on the 4th tour.

I was on the 2nd tour. Thought it was great! :)

bradk
06-21-2005, 07:05 PM
it's been discussed that the ticket books have existed for quite some time (and the occasional one can be found on ebay).

there's speculation that there's just some sort of printing difficulty/shortage on them, but i don't recall anyone ever saying they've seen the pin either.

Alex S.
06-21-2005, 08:07 PM
I really didn't like the tour (#2 on May 5th), so if I at all cared about the gifts I'd definitely be complaining.

I expect to receive them since I was promised them, but when they arrive, they'll just go in the bin with all the other random Disney stuff I have.

CrazyTrain
06-22-2005, 06:58 AM
Just quoting a reply to the other post...

I have been told Everything is on their way!!!!! & They are really beautiful

olegc
06-22-2005, 11:00 AM
here is text from a reply I received from Mr. Beltran...

"Thank you for your response. The items are in stock. They will be
delivered within the week and should arrive sometime next week, to
provide time for shipping. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope
you visit to experience the new attractions and tours that are to come
to the Happiest Homecoming on Earth. If you have any questions please
feel free to contact me."

So - hopefully by next saturday I can post the fact that I received mine..

Niwel
06-22-2005, 11:02 AM
I plan to wear my "light" pin with pride as soon as I get it :)