PDA

View Full Version : Weather at DL

docsprincess
06-19-2005, 04:44 PM
Hi everyone!
We'll we're off to Disneyland on Sunday (June 26). Now my question is, what is the weather like there? I looked it up on a few weather channels...but thought I would ask the 'experts' here! LOL
The reason I'm asking, we are coming from Davis-Monthan AFB (Tucson)....we're today was.......110' :eek: ..... GASP!!!!! Please tell me we won't be in those #'s!!! I'm so done with 'dry' heat!!! LMAO
7 Days and counting!!!
~Heather~

SoCalSteven
06-19-2005, 04:46 PM
It was bright an sunny today. Warm, but not hot.

Malcon10t
06-19-2005, 04:57 PM
Hi everyone!
We'll we're off to Disneyland on Sunday (June 26). Now my question is, what is the weather like there? I looked it up on a few weather channels...but thought I would ask the 'experts' here! LOL
The reason I'm asking, we are coming from Davis-Monthan AFB (Tucson)....we're today was.......110' :eek: ..... GASP!!!!! Please tell me we won't be in those #'s!!! I'm so done with 'dry' heat!!! LMAO
7 Days and counting!!!
~Heather~

Hi Heather!!

No, the temps are considerably cooler than in Tucson (though sometimes it is more humid.) Figure low to mid 80s, cooling to the low 60s at night. Enjoy the cool!!!

SCUBAbe
06-19-2005, 06:23 PM
yesterday was on the cool side. Today was warm in the afternoon, but around 1 or 2 a breeze came up that made it a really nice day...:) I was in shorts and t-shirts for both days.