PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland's dark delights -- San Bernardino County Sun, 2005-06-19

Andrew
06-19-2005, 11:09 AM
Disneyland's dark delights (http://www.sbsun.com/Stories/0,1413,208~29392~2928691,00.html) -- San Bernardino County Sun, 2005-06-19

A pyrotechnic orgy is being unleashed nightly as the latest manifestation of the park's fireworks show, and it's an impressive one. So if you're roped into accompanying your out-of-town guests to Disneyland this summer, don't duck out early to beat the traffic. You won't want to miss this.

As Disneyland pays homage to some of its most popular attractions down through the years, fireworks are not aimed straight into the sky but at angles, so as to resemble shooting stars, a pirate cannon battle and space cruisers streaking off into the heavens. Lasers cut down enemy craft. Tongues of flame spew forth from the battlements of Sleeping Beauty Castle.

Disney Vault
06-19-2005, 11:58 AM
The fireworks are actually the main reason I want to get to the resort some time during the 50th celebration. The videos look amazing and videos never do fireworks justice.

coronado_g
06-19-2005, 12:00 PM
An OK news article giving a fairly decent review of the Anniversary firework show "Remember". However, some of the author's sentences made my hair stand on end!! Being "roped" into going to Disneyland!!!????????????? Sheesh!

Shortiemetoo
06-19-2005, 03:06 PM
Oh man! I am so excited to see this show!! I am taking the 50th tour on the 17th with fireworks special seating at the end of the tour!! I can't wait!! I haven't watched any of the videos etc...because I want to be surprised!!