PDA

View Full Version : Canadian DL Planning Video

donkthemagicllama
02-03-2002, 10:04 AM
Has anyone received a copy of the "FREE Disneyland Resort Vacation Planning Video" ? How long did it take? I just found out about it yesterday in our local paper and can't wait to get my hands on the video! We had one for WDW before a trip last year, and sure it's just one big commercial, but it does get you into the mood for your upcoming trip.

JoeCanadian
02-03-2002, 06:46 PM
I can't talk for the Disneyland video, but I'm sure it's just like the Disneyworld video I received a while ago. It's pretty much bunk, only magnified by the fact it was hyping up two spinning rides (Aladdin's magic carpet dealy and the other that's slipped my mind). It took quite a while too. Completely forgot about it until it finally came in.

Don't hold your breath for anything mind bending.

tiggerpoo
02-03-2002, 06:57 PM
That sounds great Donkthemagicllama! Can you tell me how one might get this video?

donkthemagicllama
02-03-2002, 08:59 PM
I think this particular offer is Canadian (as it asks for province/postal code etc if I remember), you just call 1-800-930-2027 and answer a bunch of questions.

I had the WDW video (that JoeCanadian seemed to find so terrible) prior to a trip there last year, and we watched it over and over again as we suffered through winter counting down the days.

tiggerpoo
02-03-2002, 09:34 PM
:) I will give it a try and see what happens!