PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone get Fantasmic Balcony for 7/17

jiminycesq
06-17-2005, 04:08 PM
I didnt think about it til this afternoon, but today was the first day to call for 50th birthday Fantasmic Balcony (or ground) reservations - I was pleased to learn my request through the hotel (staying that weekend) was successful, and I have 1130 (third show) balcony reservations to end the glorious 50th celebration! Anyone else gonna be up there with me? I didnt ask but I am betting they are sold out.

Malcon10t
06-17-2005, 05:16 PM
I didnt think about it til this afternoon, but today was the first day to call for 50th birthday Fantasmic Balcony (or ground) reservations - I was pleased to learn my request through the hotel (staying that weekend) was successful, and I have 1130 (third show) balcony reservations to end the glorious 50th celebration! Anyone else gonna be up there with me? I didnt ask but I am betting they are sold out.

I called this morning and was one of the first callers, and the balcony was sold out (I didn't want balcony) except for 5 seat at 9pm show. But I got the River for 1130p. I actually got the first seats for the 1130 river (YEAH!!) With 4 teens and a dog, the River is the best for us (and we love Bora there anyway!!)

Circarama
06-17-2005, 05:42 PM
I got Balcony on Saturday July 16th at 10:30 PM after the Anaheim Orange Grove Party (Disneyland Style). :D

CoasterChickie
06-17-2005, 06:08 PM
, and I have 1130 (third show) balcony reservations to end the glorious 50th celebration! .

Lucky!!! :D