PDA

View Full Version : Minnie's Moonlight madness?

tbminnie
06-17-2005, 02:12 PM
Has anyone ever participated in it? I did it 2 times and it was so much fun. My husband has never done it and I still hold it over him! :p

infinite
06-17-2005, 02:20 PM
I haven’t heard of this…sounds fun, please describe it in great detail!

socaltexan02
06-17-2005, 02:21 PM
I thought I was going to be the only one who hadn't heard of this. Do tell!

Surfingstitch
06-17-2005, 02:23 PM
I believe that you have to have one member of your team be a CM.

Shortiemetoo
06-17-2005, 02:24 PM
I want to be a CM so I can go!!! It seems as if it would be so much fun and the pins are always very cute!!!!

MyBeast
06-17-2005, 06:20 PM
Minnie's is a trivia/scavenger hunt charity event for cast members and their friends and family. You have a group of 4 in which one person has to be a Walt Disney Company cast member. This years was held in DCA and was called "Lost and Desperate in DCA" The first part of the evening you are let into the park where they have food you can buy as well as pins and other souvies for the event. The next part is the trivia contest which you do with your group... one of the questions this year was "Which letter on the Hollywood Tower Hotel flickers?"

Next there is the scavenger hunt. Your group is looped together with a piece of rope through their belt loops. You get a clue and have to go find the answer which could be written or you may have to do challenges, like sing or dance. You get points depending on the hardness of the question and if you get it right.

All money from it goes to charity. Its around 60 to 70 dollars a group and its lots of fun.

Andrew
06-17-2005, 11:01 PM
Minnie's is (partly) the original inspiration for MouseAdventure (http://www.mouseplanet.com/mouseadventure/).