PDA

View Full Version : Which show would you like to act/work on?

PirateSmile
06-16-2005, 02:46 PM
What show would you like to either act in or work on as part of the crew? I think it'd be fun to be on the Mark Twain during Fantasmic!

rentayenta
06-16-2005, 02:48 PM
I'd like to be Snow White in the MSEP. :D

CoasterChickie
06-16-2005, 02:52 PM
I'd like to do Tinkerbell's part, but they'd never hire me because I'm 5'7 and she has to be 5'2 or under!! :crying:

CrazyMouse
06-16-2005, 03:30 PM
I'd like to do Tinkerbell's part, but they'd never hire me because I'm 5'7 and she has to be 5'2 or under!! :crying:

I wanna play Sorcerer Mickey's part in the finale for Fantasmic. Anybody know how tall you have to be to play that part? Just wondering. Thanks!

DJ_MENTOS
06-16-2005, 03:40 PM
Fantasmic, DUH or Aladdin.

disneyperson
06-16-2005, 03:47 PM
The pirate ship during Fantasmic.

IndySpacePirate
06-16-2005, 05:01 PM
Right now I would really like to work on the Block Party Bash in DCA! That show is so cool!!!

Hakuna Makarla
06-16-2005, 06:12 PM
I would like to play the part of Rosanne, I love her sacrastic wit, ( or do you mean something disney?) I would not like to play any part of disney, I want to play rosanne!!

CrazyTrain
06-17-2005, 01:18 PM
I would love to be part of the Fantasmic tech crew or do props for the Aladdin show!

jetkitten
06-17-2005, 01:34 PM
Right now I would really like to work on the Block Party Bash in DCA! That show is so cool!!!

One of my nephw's diving friends is in that show so I'm told. I haven't seen it yet myself. I do remember a few years back when his gymnastics teather was in the christmas parade as Prince Charming.

Shortiemetoo
06-17-2005, 01:56 PM
Ride: Matterhorn...I love the jackets the women wear in the winter...
Show: Fantasmic! I don't care which part...any part!!

olegc
06-17-2005, 03:22 PM
I would love to do one of the special event shows. Those are so fun and unique. Whether private (like HMH events) or public (announcing new stuff).

As far as leaning to which characters - oh it's villains for me. Although it seems all the male villians tend to be thin or fit (except for Br'er Bear) and my pudgy self probably would not fit into the costume. Hmmm - what to do? :D

Disneynerd
06-17-2005, 05:01 PM
I'd love to be Alice. I can even fake a great English accent. Alice is English right? She was English in my See Hear Read record/book when I was a kid.

"What a peculiar place for a p-ah-ty!"

:)

ILoveChurros
06-17-2005, 09:42 PM
In Fantasmic I would love to be the monkeys that dance with King Louis, or on the Mark Twain. But being Tink in Wishes would be the best, I mean she's the star of the show!

MickeyDogMom
06-18-2005, 03:55 PM
<<I wanna play Sorcerer Mickey's part in the finale for Fantasmic. Anybody know how tall you have to be to play that part? Just wondering. Thanks!>>

My cousins, who are 4'11 and 5'0 play *cover all your children's ears* [whispering] Mickey, Minnie, sometimes Timon. You have to be about 5' foot nothing to be Mick. To play him on Fantasmic though you have to be a senior character. One time they played Min and Mick together and we got to have a whole family picture.
My choices:
Since I'm 5'7 they (my cousins) said I could easily get a job as Goofy or Pluto. If I had my way I would either play Pluto or one of the Witches. I know opposite ends of the spectrum. But my top chioce is Jane from Tarzan, so I could be allowed to hang all over him, (gimme a break I'm 18).