PDA

View Full Version : What should I expect for the week of 7/18?

LOYL2DZNY
06-16-2005, 07:32 AM
I just found out yesterday that my hubby (who by chance is the greatest husband in the world) and my sis (whom is also ranking pretty high) have been planning a trip to DLR for my Bday, which is on July 15. Our trip dates are 7/18-7/22. I don't know where we're staying. My daughter will be turning 5 on 7/21, so we will be there for her Bday. She has no idea about this trip. She is going to be ssssooooo excited. I am ssssoooooo excited!
Anyone have any ideas, advice, input about what I should expect on that week. I'm sure it will be hot and crowded, so I've got that in mind already.
Any help would be appreciated!
Wwwooooohhhooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Shortiemetoo
06-16-2005, 08:22 AM
I just found out yesterday that my hubby (who by chance is the greatest husband in the world) and my sis (whom is also ranking pretty high) have been planning a trip to DLR for my Bday, which is on July 15. Our trip dates are 7/18-7/22. I don't know where we're staying. My daughter will be turning 5 on 7/21, so we will be there for her Bday. She has no idea about this trip. She is going to be ssssooooo excited. I am ssssoooooo excited!
Anyone have any ideas, advice, input about what I should expect on that week. I'm sure it will be hot and crowded, so I've got that in mind already.
Any help would be appreciated!
Wwwooooohhhooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi, my birthday is July 15 also and I will be there from July 14-19!! Happy Birthday!! I am very very very very excited also!!!
This will be my first time being there on my birthday...but I have heard so many great tips from people here. Go to city hall and get a birthday sticker and all the cast members who see it will usually wish you a happy birthday. If you go through the tortilla factory in DCA with your sticker on they will sometimes give you a pack of tortillas instead of just one, if they notice your button and if they have enough. I have heard that at some restaurants they may give you a desert...but that is not a usual birthday perk and can vary
from restaurant to restaurant etc.
Have a great time!!! I know I will!!
There are a lot more threads and information about birthday parties and all but I only plan on doing the things I mentioned here..

nursemelis374
06-16-2005, 08:24 AM
The birthday dessert at Blue Bayou is yummy!

Shortiemetoo
06-16-2005, 08:29 AM
The birthday dessert at Blue Bayou is yummy!

Wow...cool!!! I love your avator, that is a wonderful picture!!!! :)

disneyperson
06-16-2005, 09:08 AM
You already are prepared for the crowds, so just relax, use your fast pass,and have fun! Remember to get your Birthday sticker from City Hall. I'll sure be wearing mine!
Happy Birthday! :D
Oh yeah, sunblock, sunblock, sunblock!