PDA

View Full Version : Which day for which park?

Hoppypooh
06-15-2005, 12:27 PM
We're going to be at the DLR for a Friday, Saturday and Sunday in September. I want 2 days at DL and 1 day at DCA, but which days should we go to which parks? Should we do DL on Saturday? We'll have early entry, but I heard that's the busiest day of the week at DL.

Thanks for any advice!

phoenixfire2k5
06-15-2005, 12:33 PM
We're going to be at the DLR for a Friday, Saturday and Sunday in September. I want 2 days at DL and 1 day at DCA, but which days should we go to which parks? Should we do DL on Saturday? We'll have early entry, but I heard that's the busiest day of the week at DL.

Thanks for any advice!

If you have a park hopper pass, it shouldn't matter. Just go back and forth. Disneyland is the busiest on Saturday. But with the 50th going on, it'll be busy on all 3 days. So it won't really matter much. Of the 3 days, DCA will close the earliest on Sunday I believe. The best thing I can suggest is go to the disneyland.com site, and open the calender and look up the days you're going there. Especially if it is in September. Some of the hours might be reduced by then. Just note, that the Haunted Mansion will be closed by then, from the 6th thru the 29th for the holiday installation. That is per Mouseplanet staff.

bradk
06-15-2005, 12:34 PM
that's tough cuz of the EE, I guess use it on Saturday, but my gut instinct would be to avoid DL on Sat and spend that day in DCA. Chances are, especially with the hours, you'll end up going back to DL afterwards anyway.

if you don't want to hop back and forth that much, you might want to consider forgoing the EE. it's nice and all, but sat is probably the most crowded day for it anyway. i think the only reason they allow for it on sat is because friday - monday is more than 3 days.

rentayenta
06-15-2005, 12:39 PM
DCA opens later than DL so I would:

Friday: Disneyland

Saturday: Disneyland EE then DCA for their rope drop and go back to Disneyland after DCA closes.

Sunday: Disneyland.

hlbtimes2
06-15-2005, 01:12 PM
DCA opens later than DL so I would:

Friday: Disneyland

Saturday: Disneyland EE then DCA for their rope drop and go back to Disneyland after DCA closes.

Sunday: Disneyland.

That is exactly what I was going to suggest. We will doing a simular plan in Oct when we are there. The only difference is we'll have 1/2 day on Thrusday and a few hours on Monday morning to spend in the parks as well.

Disney Vault
06-15-2005, 01:50 PM
If you have a park hopper pass, it shouldn't matter. Just go back and forth. Disneyland is the busiest on Saturday. But with the 50th going on, it'll be busy on all 3 days. So it won't really matter much. Of the 3 days, DCA will close the earliest on Sunday I believe. The best thing I can suggest is go to the disneyland.com site, and open the calender and look up the days you're going there. Especially if it is in September. Some of the hours might be reduced by then. Just note, that the Haunted Mansion will be closed by then, from the 6th thru the 29th for the holiday installation. That is per Mouseplanet staff.
I would also just go with the park hopper tickets. It is the best way to do it and the parks are so close together it is really easy to go between them multiple times in a day.