PDA

View Full Version : July 17th

infinite
06-15-2005, 10:12 AM
Hey now…my birthday is July 17th and people aren’t rushing to see me (should I sell tickets?)! Okay, so I am not 50 yet, but still! Ha ha ha. ;)

My husband says I should go to Disneyland on my birthday , and see if they give me anything special. Do they do anything special if it is your birthday on THAT day?

Just a side note; The general public was not allowed to meet me until July 18th, either…only special people got to see me

Ha ha ha :p

Opus1guy
06-15-2005, 10:22 AM
You might get a button or some other such trinket. And of course, Best Wishes of the day. :)

If your 50th birthday were on July 17th of this year, I would have suggested you contact Disneyland Marketing to see if they might be able to "use" you for anything in exchange for something a tad better than just a button.

disneyperson
06-15-2005, 10:33 AM
You might get a button or some other such trinket. And of course, Best Wishes of the day. :)

If your 50th birthday were on July 17th of this year, I would have suggested you contact Disneyland Marketing to see if they might be able to "use" you for anything in exchange for something a tad better than just a button.
I never thought of that! I guess I'll just wander around with my birthday sticker with a big ol' 50 drawn on it.

infinite
06-15-2005, 10:40 AM
I never thought of that! I guess I'll just wander around with my birthday sticker with a big ol' 50 drawn on it.

It is your birthday, too....oooh how fun!

disneyperson
06-15-2005, 10:59 AM
It is your birthday, too....oooh how fun!
yup, I'm way old. :D

phoenixfire2k5
06-15-2005, 12:11 PM
My husband says I should go to Disneyland on my birthday , and see if they give me anything special. Do they do anything special if it is your birthday on THAT day?

You can always call ahead and check with them. Of course, they might get calls like that all the time. But if you brought proof on July 17th, they might just do something special. The least they will do is DEFINITLY give you one of their happy birthday stickers. Whatever else or more they do for you is completely up to them. But you might not be the only person there celebrating their July 17th birthday. ;)

It is their birthday weekend, the 17th is a Sunday, and that is when Space Mountain is scheduled to reopen. They didn't have it open on May 5th, so maybe they're planning something special for that weekend. I know I'm gonna be there.

The old man
06-15-2005, 01:59 PM
All rides will be free for you for only the cost of admission. However there will be an extra charge for parking and the arcades.
David

infinite
06-15-2005, 02:33 PM
All rides will be free for you for only the cost of admission. However there will be an extra charge for parking and the arcades.
David

Ohhh…oh, wait a minute! Ha ha ha, your funny!

infinite
06-15-2005, 02:37 PM
At the Shakespeare festival up at Lake Tahoe they do something special if it is your birthday…oh yeah, they just make you wear a funny hat and everyone laughs at you. When did it become tradition to make the birthday person feel like a fool.

We were suppose to pay for parking...I don't remember paying for parking! Oh….maybe that is why I had a cast member running behind me all the way home waving and screaming...and I just thought they missed me!

Or maybe it was just because we were staying on the property.