PDA

View Full Version : Disneyscapes Blog

Disneyscapes
06-15-2005, 09:47 AM
Hi All-
New member to this forum. I wanted to share a blog I just started called Disneyscapes. The intent of this blog is to share photos I've taken of the respective parks, with a focus on architecture, attractions, etc.

I've always been intrigued with the fascilities themselves, and am a big fan of the history of the park. One of the things I've started adding are blurbs on the subject of each photograph. Be it historical info I've found on the respective subject or just my own personal opinions. This is intended to provide some insight into the subject or my thinking at the time.

I am by no means a Disney expert or historian, this is simply something I enjoy and hope to build on. So if you have a spare moment, check out the blog, leave a comment or two on any photo that catches your fancy, and let me know if there are subjects you'd like to see photographed. If you have photos to share, I'm certainly willing to post those as well.

Come visit at: http://disneyscapes.blogspot.com

Hope to also use this forum to evolve my photographic "hobby"

Regards,
Mike from Disneyscapes.

Andrew
06-15-2005, 09:53 AM
Thanks, great photos!

amarvel
06-15-2005, 01:17 PM
Awesome site you have there!

pisces
06-15-2005, 04:40 PM
Where's all the pictures of the GCH? You could have a field day in there taking pictures of all the decorative light fixtures, flooring, and such.

Disneyscapes
06-15-2005, 05:31 PM
GCH = Grand Californian Hotel?

I've never even been in there. Sounds like my next visit will require a stop. thanks for the heads up.

M

crazi4dlr
06-15-2005, 07:24 PM
What an incredible site. Your photos are amazing. I've bookmarked the site so keep updating cuz I'll keep coming back. Thanks for sharing.

Shortiemetoo
06-15-2005, 08:00 PM
Awesome picture!! Thank you for sharing!! I can't wait to see more! :D

Maleficent Fan
06-15-2005, 08:58 PM
Hey great blog! We should do a like exchange. I will add your blog to mine and if you wish, you could add mine to your blog. Visit mine by clicking the link below. By the way the picture of the horsie is GORGEOUS!!!

Disney Vault
06-15-2005, 09:20 PM
Added to my favorites :)

SCUBAbe
06-15-2005, 09:25 PM
Hey great blog! We should do a like exchange. I will add your blog to mine and if you wish, you could add mine to your blog. Visit mine by clicking the link below. By the way the picture of the horsie is GORGEOUS!!!

and here's mine (http://pixiepics.net/disney)...but I need to update it more...LOL

pirateabbie
06-15-2005, 09:30 PM
Disneyscapes - Those pictures are incredible! I would love to see more.

Disneyscapes
06-15-2005, 10:18 PM

Zlatan, very nice blog. I've added you to my links.

Disneyscapes
06-15-2005, 10:18 PM
and here's mine (http://pixiepics.net/disney)...but I need to update it more...LOL

Scubabe, just added your blog to my links sections as well.

uvsc_wolverine
06-15-2005, 10:40 PM
Awwwww <sniff> I don't have a Disney blog. Just a regular one. Although I do talk about Disney now and then! The link is in my sig!

Disneyscapes
06-20-2005, 09:19 AM
Hey Zlatan, thanks for the link. Hopefully this will drive some folks to the respective sites.