PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach Airport taxi question...

tlovesdis
06-15-2005, 07:11 AM
Hi all,

Can someone help? We are considering a taxi from LB to the Grand as it is only $33 one way, but there are 5 of us. I was wondering if anyone knows if they have those little mini van type taxis at LB airport? I don;t think 5 of us and all of our luggage will fit in a regular taxi.

Thanks,

rentayenta
06-15-2005, 07:15 AM
Hi all,

Can someone help? We are considering a taxi from LB to the Grand as it is only $33 one way, but there are 5 of us. I was wondering if anyone knows if they have those little mini van type taxis at LB airport? I don;t think 5 of us and all of our luggage will fit in a regular taxi.

Thanks,

They have the minivan types at LGB. I love that airport too!

sierranevada
08-07-2005, 09:05 AM
Found this thread - we are flying into LGB in November - there are 2 adults & 2 kids. I am thinking we can fit in a taxi. Can anyone confirm that the fare is $33 to DLR? That would be cheaper than the Supershuttle - $60 for the four of us.

Also - how long is the drive? We usually fly into SNA so wondering how much further is LGB?

Thanks.

tlovesdis
08-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Found this thread - we are flying into LGB in November - there are 2 adults & 2 kids. I am thinking we can fit in a taxi. Can anyone confirm that the fare is $33 to DLR? That would be cheaper than the Supershuttle - $60 for the four of us.

Also - how long is the drive? We usually fly into SNA so wondering how much further is LGB?

Thanks.

This is from the Long Beach Airport website:

Cab Fares (Yellow Cab)
Flat Fees (as of 1/1/2005) from Long Beach Airport to:

$17 Downtown/Hotels/Long Beach Convention Center

$22 Long Beach Queen Mary Hotel

$33 Disneyland or Anaheim Convention Center

$33 San Pedro/Cruise Ships

$44 LAX

$44 Orange County/John Wayne Airport

As far as the drive time, it is 18 miles from LB Airport to the Disneyland Resort. When we went to the resort it was a Saturday morning at 8am and it took less than a 1/2 hour. Going to the airport was at 3:30pm on a Wednesday and it took about 45 minutes due to traffic.

sierranevada
08-07-2005, 09:17 PM
Thanks!