PDA

View Full Version : Disney Scavenger Hunt

BalooNumberTwo
06-13-2005, 09:51 PM
I have been to Disneyland (DL) several times in my life and in October i will be taking 8 other people that have never been and have no idea what to expect! So i was brainstorming one night about ideas to help them get the full experience of DL and came up with a Photo Scavenger hunt. I will pass out Disposible cameras, and give them a list of 26 things to find. they will have to take their picture with the item, could be a character, could be a street sign. At the end of the day i will have the film developed and whoever was able to gather the most pictures will get a prize...of course there will be prizes for everybody! So this is where i call on you wonderful people...any ideas? The Easy things are obvious for me to figure out...i am having trouble with things that would be more of a challenge. Things that they may be able to ask a cast member about to get clues...let me know what you think

Andrew
06-13-2005, 10:05 PM
My wife and I did this for our bachelor/ette party. It was very successful and a lot of fun. Bear in mind that in-park photo processing is not cheap.

BalooNumberTwo
06-13-2005, 10:08 PM
My wife and I did this for our bachelor/ette party. It was very successful and a lot of fun. Bear in mind that in-park photo processing is not cheap.
thanks for the tip, already planned on doing the processing outside of the park! :)

Disneymademoiselle
06-13-2005, 11:09 PM
You could also have them look for the 50 hidden "Mickey Ears" 50th Anniversary logos hidden on and around the attractions at Disneyland. Some of them are really easy to spot and some of them require a more detailed search. City Hall passes out a map of the general vicinity of the "Mickey Faces," but it doesn't tell their specific locations. For those who have not been to the park, it will allow them to see the Disneyland attractions and celebrate the 50th anniversary at the same time

Drince88
06-14-2005, 03:57 AM
You could also do this (or part of it) http://www.mouseplanet.com/mouseadventure/ (Right before the first picture there's a link to buy a MouseAdventure packet!)