PDA

View Full Version : Space Mountain height requirement?

vickieluvsmickey
06-13-2005, 12:24 PM
Does anyone know what the height requirement will be for Space Mountain? I checked Disneyland's website under "Attractions" and the ride info doesn't list what the requirement is. My daughter is 47" and can ride everything except California Screamin' at DCA (48" req. probably because of the loop). We are getting really excited about the July 15th opening, but I don't want to get her hopes up. She'd be really disappointed if she was the only one in the family that couldn't ride. Any info would be great. Thanks!
~Vickie

CrazyMouse
06-13-2005, 12:31 PM
Does anyone know what the height requirement will be for Space Mountain? I checked Disneyland's website under "Attractions" and the ride info doesn't list what the requirement is. My daughter is 47" and can ride everything except California Screamin' at DCA (48" req. probably because of the loop). We are getting really excited about the July 15th opening, but I don't want to get her hopes up. She'd be really disappointed if she was the only one in the family that couldn't ride. Any info would be great. Thanks!
~Vickie

I believe it is 40"

bananna
06-13-2005, 12:32 PM
Just returned this past weekend. First Timers, but now I feel like a pro! Will be giving my report soon. You'll get a map, everytime, you enter either park. Gives you a brief listing of all attractions and dining in each area of the park. FYI: Our daughter is the same height. More like 46 1/2 or so.. So we found some platform sandals (Roxy... but Target evens has the platform thongs).. and slipped them on, right before being measured by the CM. She measured just above the line.. and got to go on California Scream'n.. Three times in a row - She loved it! Daddy & I took turns with her.. it was too, much for us! (They could care less, what kind of shoes, your kid is wearing)

Disney Vault
06-13-2005, 12:40 PM
She measured just above the line.. and got to go on California Scream'n.. Three times in a row - She loved it! Daddy & I took turns with her.. it was too, much for us!
You really should have tried it because it is not an intense coaster at all. That is what I love so much about it. It can look a little scary but when you go on it, the ride is so smooth.