PDA

View Full Version : trip report 6/5-6/11

phillyorig
06-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Ive been trying to type a report but things are happening just like the trip lol.

I will just do a recap!!!!

Had a GREAT TIME at the parks!!!

Had problems at the hotel we stayed at ( Peacock..[/I]DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!! )

Had a problem with some cast members at City Hall and the phone of Lost and Found.

CM DAVID (I think he worked in Frontierland was helping at the hub thur night for the parade) was SO HELPFULL!!!!!!! Didin't need his advice but YOU GO DAVID!!!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!

THANKS to the night crew of INDY who found my daughters missing ticket.THANK YOU!!!!

THANKS to ROLAND in L&F for helping us and giving us a piece of mind when he gave us our daughters ticket back!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Some hints.

call your hotel to make sure they have a free shuttle to the park.Cost us an extra $40 to park in the parking garage(split the cost with the friends we traveled with but..)

Ask you hotel where they are located and what is next to them ( PEACOCK is next to a laundry that starts up around 2-3 am!!!)

Make sure, if you wear your ticket on a laynard, put it in your shirt so it doesn't rip off during a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure stores put ALL your items in the bag and you don't have to go back to get your items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If driving, make sure you have maps of all areas you are traveling!!!!

I will try to get the post up tomorrow.. having problems with spell check lol

Susan L
06-12-2005, 07:26 PM
Can't wait to hear about the good time.