PDA

View Full Version : my girlfriends birthday

Camthalio
06-12-2005, 06:19 AM
hi,

i´m new here. i´m from germany and i´m going to stay with my girlfriend in september for 8 days at the paradise pier hotel. during our stay it´s my girlfriends birthday and i would like to surprise her. i´m going to order a gift basket, that will be brought to our room. what else could i do to make her day special? i´ve heard there are autographed character photos? maybe give her some disney dollars to buy something she wants. can we buy somewhere muffins or something like that and let the cms put a candle on it? it´s our first time in the usa and of course in disneyland california, but we have been several times in disneyland resort paris before. i hope somebody can help me. sorry for my bad english!

camthalio

stan4d_steph
06-12-2005, 08:31 AM
Welcome to MP! Here's a recent article on MousePlanet that gives you some details of birthday activities in Disneyland: http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm050412lp.htm

Malcon10t
06-12-2005, 08:39 AM
hi,

i´m new here. i´m from germany and i´m going to stay with my girlfriend in september for 8 days at the paradise pier hotel. during our stay it´s my girlfriends birthday and i would like to surprise her. i´m going to order a gift basket, that will be brought to our room. what else could i do to make her day special? i´ve heard there are autographed character photos? maybe give her some disney dollars to buy something she wants. can we buy somewhere muffins or something like that and let the cms put a candle on it? it´s our first time in the usa and of course in disneyland california, but we have been several times in disneyland resort paris before. i hope somebody can help me. sorry for my bad english!

camthalio

I've done numerous birthdays at Disneyland. Call Disney Dining (714-718-DINE) and tell them you would like to do something special. They are great at helping to set something up. You might consider doing Fantasmic at the Gallery or River. My daughter's 16th birthday, we had 10 people to surprise her. Disney set up dinner at the Soap Opera Bistro, where the actors were informed about her, and designed a skit around her, then we went to see Blast! where she got to meet several of the members, followed by viewing fireworks from the train station, then off to Fantasmic River viewing, where she was crowned and sung to by everyone in the vacinity (CM Bora and Gregg made sure it was a birthday never to be forgotten!)

Shortiemetoo
06-12-2005, 10:17 AM
I've done numerous birthdays at Disneyland. Call Disney Dining (714-718-DINE) and tell them you would like to do something special. They are great at helping to set something up. You might consider doing Fantasmic at the Gallery or River. My daughter's 16th birthday, we had 10 people to surprise her. Disney set up dinner at the Soap Opera Bistro, where the actors were informed about her, and designed a skit around her, then we went to see Blast! where she got to meet several of the members, followed by viewing fireworks from the train station, then off to Fantasmic River viewing, where she was crowned and sung to by everyone in the vacinity (CM Bora and Gregg made sure it was a birthday never to be forgotten!)

Wow, how awesome that was!!!!

Camthalio
06-13-2005, 10:41 AM
thanks a lot for your help. there are a some really good tips. we only will be the two of us and so we are not be able to organize a big party and i don´t want to do something that could become embarrassing for her. just something small to make her happy!