PDA

View Full Version : Buy This Book

GrimmGreen
06-11-2005, 12:25 PM
the Disneyland Then , Now , And Forever book is amazing... just.. amazing , more than any disneyfan could ask for , buy it on your next trip , i just got back on thursday and my trip was awesome , because of all of you i now know about DoleWhipFloats and Mint Juleps and all that fun stuff... it deffinetly made my trip that much better

robsmustang
06-11-2005, 06:35 PM
i saw this book in the disney magazine and i plan to buy it on my trip in november as it is only available in the park. what shops in dl carry it? is it available in downtown disney? how many pages is it, and what is the price on this book?

GrimmGreen
06-12-2005, 12:35 AM
the book was bout 30bucks and i got mine in the Emporium on main street , i'm not sure how many pages but its a good size book well worth the money ,

phillyorig
06-12-2005, 07:07 AM
My daughter bought it. It was $24.99 an worth every penny!!!

Read it on the drive back.

Has pics of what the lands were BEFORE and also what certain rides were BEFORE

I personally like the pics of them building. I can't believe he built this place in less than a year!!!!

The story of the Haunted Mansion was sooo cool!!!!

Doodle Duck
06-12-2005, 08:46 AM
A lot of thought and expertise went into this terrific book. Nice job Diz!
Fun to look through again and again.

Shortiemetoo
06-12-2005, 08:57 AM
Thank you for the tips everyone!! Now I know what to get as a remembrance of my visit on the 50th birthday!!!

GrimmGreen
06-12-2005, 10:52 AM
I can't believe he built this place in less than a year!!!!

kinda makes you wonder why the sub lagoon has been empty for so long eh??

SCUBAbe
06-12-2005, 12:42 PM

well, he built most of the park in a year. Adventureland was small and frontierland was mostly infinished. The lagoon did not go in until later.

phillyorig
06-12-2005, 04:13 PM

Friends we travels with,asked a CM and they said it was to be a NEMO sub ride. Don't know how true that is