PDA

View Full Version : Information regarding Early Entry? [merged]

Disneygirl65
06-08-2005, 08:28 PM
How can I find out if the park is having early entry or not? I don't have it(E.E.) but I want to do the rope drop next friday, the 17th. Park shows opening at 9 am. My understanding is they don't have a rope drop if they have early entry that day....is that right? Does this make sense to anyone? :)
Thanks for the help as always!

Darkbeer
06-08-2005, 08:32 PM
Early Entry is offered on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays.. so no EE on Friday....

Disneygirl65
06-08-2005, 08:37 PM
cool! thanks!

Disneyfun
06-08-2005, 08:43 PM
How can I find out if the park is having early entry or not? I don't have it(E.E.) but I want to do the rope drop next friday, the 17th. Park shows opening at 9 am. My understanding is they don't have a rope drop if they have early entry that day....is that right? Does this make sense to anyone? :)
Thanks for the help as always!
Yes they do have a rope drop even if it is an EE day or not. What I do not know is do they do two rope drops? One for EE people and then one hour later again for the regular guests?

THe day I did a rop drop it was an EE day.

bradk
06-09-2005, 03:41 AM
there's a rope drop for EE in the sense that you're not allowed into other areas of the park besides FL and TL until park opening

crazi4dlr
06-11-2005, 09:13 AM
I know this question has probably been asked to death but what and where can I find out about early entry into the park? Things like what days this is available and what exactly does this mean? Any and all info is appreciated. Thanks.

hlbtimes2
06-11-2005, 11:14 AM
A search on this site should pull up much info. But the basics are: You get EE with a 3 day or more park hopper. You are allowed in to the park one hour before regular opening. Its available every day EXCEPT Sunday and Wednesday (I hope those are the right days, someone please correct me if I'm wrong). It is currently in Fantasyland, and sometimes the new buzz ride is open for part of the time.

HydroGuy
06-11-2005, 03:01 PM
A search on this site should pull up much info. But the basics are: You get EE with a 3 day or more park hopper. You are allowed in to the park one hour before regular opening. Its available every day EXCEPT Sunday and Wednesday (I hope those are the right days, someone please correct me if I'm wrong). It is currently in Fantasyland, and sometimes the new buzz ride is open for part of the time.EE is only in DL, and it is on Mon, Tue, Thurs and Sat. You need a parkhopper bonus ticket, which is NOT the same as a mere parkhopper. It will say on the ticket whether it is good for EE. Only Fantasyland is open, with most rides open. And sometimes they open Buzz in TL. Even though it is EE, it can still be fairly crowded with EE people. EE is one hour before normal opening time.

bradk
06-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Tomorrowland is open in addition to Fantasyland, but as mentioned, only Buzz will be operating and that will be usually half an hour til park opening, maybe later, so it's primarily Fantasyland (unless you like walking in a tomorrowland ghost town).

officially it's an hour before park opening, but personally, i got in an hour and a half before park opening, so show up early to get that extra time if they give it.

HydroGuy
06-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Tomorrowland is open in addition to Fantasyland, but as mentioned, only Buzz will be operating and that will be usually half an hour til park opening, maybe later, so it's primarily Fantasyland (unless you like walking in a tomorrowland ghost town).

officially it's an hour before park opening, but personally, i got in an hour and a half before park opening, so show up early to get that extra time if they give it.Correct me if I am wrong, but if the opening time is 8AM, they stick with EE at 7AM. If opening is 9AM or 10AM, then it may be more than an hour they open EE. When answering the question, I was thinking of the summer hours at 8AM. I should have been more general. Thanks for correcting me.

Regarding TL, I wonder if Space Mtn will be open during EE? Does anyone have any idea?

bradk
06-11-2005, 07:46 PM
i don't know how stringent the hour is. everything i had read and seen reported one hour before opening, the specific opening time being irrelevant. with my day in question, the park opened at 10, but they let us in at 8:30 (and i might add other people in line were under the impression it would be at 9 as well). all i'm saying is you never really know, so you should try to get there extra early anyway, because i'm guessing there were plenty of people who showed up at 8:50 for EE that day.

obviously I don't know about space mountain, but there's a good possibility they might. it seems like they might be opening TL/BLAB now as a form of crowd control, since FL is typically the crowdest portion of the park, they may be trying to divert some of that crowd into another area of the park.

It'll be interesting no matter what they do, because if they do keep TL open, you know that space mountain will start developing a large queue early on if the ride doesn't open until park opening which could be trouble. i'm willing to even bet that for most of the people waiting towards the end of the queue when the park opens (if the ride's closed until then) will be sneaking in getting fastpasses as well, making those sell out faster too.

so my guess is they almost either have to open up space mountain during EE or close off TL altogether

phillyorig
06-11-2005, 08:16 PM
I was just there this past week and we went EE on Thur. We didn't know that there were "blackout" dates.

Only Fantsyland and Tomorrowland are open. :confused:

We did ride BUZZ and LOVED IT!!!!!Road it 2x in a row..

I am not happy to see the EE like this.. The last time we did EE was in 96 and we had FULL run of the park!!
I paid an extra $3 pp. (should have done AAA tickets and got free parking...better value)

stut15
06-13-2005, 05:31 AM
I have not been on here recently, but when are the early entry days to Disneyland Park? We are WDW Veterans, but are going to Disneyland for the first time later this month and have one early entry with our tickets.

Does the park open 1 hour early?

Thank you!

bradk
06-13-2005, 05:46 AM
see above. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. At least one hour before official park opening, perhaps more.

pisces
06-13-2005, 09:15 AM
see above. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. At least one hour before official park opening, perhaps more.

Has anybody tried this on a day that the Park opens at 8:00 am??? I presume that means Fantasy Land is open at 7:00 am?

Obviously my EE day will be Thursday in December. But from last year, it's hard to imagine that there'll be anyone at the turnstile that early, or earlier?????

Plus, if it's raining. I don't think I'll have rain....again. I lucked out this last time. Lightening doesn't happen twice....or three times. It rained that week in 2003, also.

But still, 7:00 am???? Has anyone been in the park that early?

shawnarae
06-13-2005, 09:51 AM
Could I get EE with a 1 day park hopper pass? If I am staying at Disneyland Hotel and buy that ticket from them at the hotel? I want the EE, but will only be able to spend 1 day at Disneyland. thanks to anyone that may know this.

HydroGuy
06-13-2005, 10:00 AM
Could I get EE with a 1 day park hopper pass? If I am staying at Disneyland Hotel and buy that ticket from them at the hotel? I want the EE, but will only be able to spend 1 day at Disneyland. thanks to anyone that may know this.EE is only available with 3 days or more. Sorry. :crying: