PDA

View Full Version : Arnie Press Conference at Disneyland?

millionairegirl
06-10-2005, 08:56 PM
I heard on the radio that Arnold Schwarzenegger had a press conference at Disneyland today to get Californian's exercising. Apparently there were dancers and the Fab 5 there too. Just curious if anybody knew where this was exactly. For all I know it was at the Anaheim Convention Center. The media doesn't exactly get things right a lot.

MyBeast
06-10-2005, 09:02 PM
It was at DCA at 10:30ish am. Arnold was there, so were michelle kwan, tony hawk, lindsey davenport and other athletes as well as mickey and friends and the pixar pals.

The Mouse Is Back
06-11-2005, 03:25 PM
I wish I'd known this - I could have gotten together a few dozen of my friends who are teachers and nurses to give him a nice warm reception.

:cool:

-Allegra-

tod
06-11-2005, 03:39 PM
I wish I'd known this - I could have gotten together a few dozen of my friends who are teachers and nurses to give him a nice warm reception.

:cool:

Can I come too?

"Yoo ah all speshel indrests and we will silense you so we kan re-fohm Kallyfonya."

--t

phillyorig
06-11-2005, 08:25 PM
I was there also. Saw the Pixar Pals at the end of the show and they introduced the VP(?) of Disneyland and he did a speach. Never got to see Arnold(until the paper this am).
Was suprised the security wasn't a little tighter!!!!