PDA

View Full Version : Trip and Photo Report (6/8/05)

Maleficent Fan
06-09-2005, 07:01 PM
Hi guys! Im pretty new here (have been a reader for a while but finally decided to post) and would like to share my trip report and some wonderful photos from yesterdays visit. the whole thing is at my new blog ( Zlatan's Disney Blog (http://zdb.blogspot.com/) ). Enjoy and please let me know what you think. I will be doing reports and photo updates every time I go. Enjoy!

Marox3
06-09-2005, 07:10 PM
Hi guys! Im pretty new here (have been a reader for a while but finally decided to post) and would like to share my trip report and some wonderful photos from yesterdays visit. the whole thing is at my new blog ( Zlatan's Disney Blog (http://zdb.blogspot.com/) ). Enjoy and please let me know what you think. I will be doing reports and photo updates every time I go. Enjoy!

I really enjoyed your pictures - wonderful shots. Did you make it into the DL on 5/5? I'm asking because I only see DCA - which is where we ended up.

Great job and I look forward to your future reports.

Shortiemetoo
06-09-2005, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the great pictures!! :D

Maleficent Fan
06-09-2005, 11:09 PM
Thanx guys!
Hey Marox3- I was at Disneyland but literaly for about 10 minutes. My friend and I got pretty much stuck in the walkway from to Tomorrowland to MainStreet, and were almost suffocated. One of the castmembers kept yelling to keep moving and no one would. All of the sudden I hear this little voice start to get louder and getting very angry (twas my best friend) telling people "this is a walkway and Im trying to get out of here, MOVE IT MOVE IT". People were like "who said that, say it again" and people actually started walking. I was so proud of her! lol Well finally we got out because we figured Dland would be a mess for the day. We did have so much fun at DCA - it was empty that day I loved it. Cant wait to go again. I'm deffinitely going on the 17 of July but might go once again before. What about you guys?