PDA

View Full Version : 2005 ABC Primetime Weekend?

Disneyland4Jamy
06-09-2005, 08:18 AM
Has anyone heard if DCA is hosting the ABC Primetime Weekend this year? It's always been in September, to the best of my knowledge. :cool:

Niwel
06-09-2005, 10:55 AM
I haven't seen anything up yet on ABC.com -- but when they do announce it, we will let you all know. :) And this year, if they can guarantee at least one housewife and one castaway -- the place will be mobbed

Shortiemetoo
06-09-2005, 11:28 AM
I haven't seen anything up yet on ABC.com -- but when they do announce it, we will let you all know. :) And this year, if they can guarantee at least one housewife and one castaway -- the place will be mobbed

Sorry...off topic, but Niwel I love your new avator!!!!

Disneyland2004
06-09-2005, 12:34 PM
maybe...

PumbaaMan
08-31-2005, 07:31 AM
Does ayone know if they decided to cancel this event for this year?

Alex S.
08-31-2005, 07:46 AM
Here's all we know at the moment:

Radio and television stations in Australia gave away trips to this year's ABC PrimeTime Weekend and said it would be held the weekend of September 10 and 11.

So far, we haven't found anybody at Disneyland Resort that knows of this. The lead-up to past events has been pretty short, but at this point 10 days seems a little too short.

In other words, I have no idea what is happening.

maui512
08-31-2005, 09:34 AM
I e-mailed Disneyland last week about this. I received a response yesterday. They said it hadn't been decided yet whether or not they would be having it this year. So I guess now it's officially undecided. Hee, hee.

tod
08-31-2005, 09:56 AM
I e-mailed Disneyland last week about this. I received a response yesterday. They said it hadn't been decided yet whether or not they would be having it this year. So I guess now it's officially undecided. Hee, hee.

So I guess the poor Aussies will have to settle for a trip to Disneyland, poor babies.

If it's the same ABC, which I tend to doubt, seeing as there is an Australian Broadcasting Corporaion (http://www.abc.net.au/).

If a bunch of drunken heavily-tanned people wearing cowboy hats turned up on one side start demanding to see Teri Hatcher that weekend, we'll know for sure.

--t

DisneyBob
08-31-2005, 06:59 PM
I heard from a Cast Member that most likely, there will be no ABC Primetime event this year.