PDA

View Full Version : Where to eat for Thanksgiving in/near DL/DD?

msgmg68
06-08-2005, 10:37 AM
My family is going to be in DL for Thanksgiving this year! :D I was wondering if anyone has advice on where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner. I know about the offerings at the resorts, but was wondering if there were any other good places in or around DL/DD?

Thanks in advance for your input.

T&Rshep
06-08-2005, 11:44 AM
I had Thanksgiving in the park a two years ago. The Plaza has a great Thanksgiving dinner with turkey and all the fix-ins. They even have pumkin and apple pie. The great part about eating at the Plaza is that you can see the Christmas parade go by from your table. Not only that but the line weren't bad at all that day.

spectromen
06-08-2005, 12:58 PM
Knott's also does a very good meal on holidays, but you need to book at least a couple weeks in advance at 714.220.5200.

MsYumiBr
06-08-2005, 01:04 PM
I was thinking the same thing! Although the last time I went there (this was maybe 5 years ago) for Thanksgiving, the service was v e r y s l o o o o w.... The waitress was very grumpy and it was extremely busy. Be prepared to wait, and wait, and wait. I know DLH will more than likely have some sort of "harvest" meal event. I'd call about that.

msgmg68
06-13-2005, 06:12 AM
Thanks for your input! We were thinking Knotts too!

nightdesigns
06-13-2005, 04:09 PM
Mimi's Cafe and Coco's will both serve you a pretty good turkey dinner. Both are within a block of the park.