PDA

View Full Version : Embassy Suites [Buena Park]

Pages : [1] 2

Hakuna Makarla
06-08-2005, 07:48 AM
Embasy Suites Buena park

I looked at this motel and though, yeah, I would love to stay here and have the shuttle pick me up at night instead of walking to the motel! It has all the things a wonderful motel has, and wow a free hot breakfast? I do not go back to the motel unless i have little ones so this is perfect for me. Besides I called them and they said if I called them they could come get me any time.
We also want to go to knotts one day so we would be real close and rachal wants to see ripleys so wow acros the street! Yeah, I believe this will be our next motel in MArch! Any one here stay there? It looks so lovely and has really good Amenities.oh and I went to there site last night and the rooms are only 109.00 a night!!

rentayenta
06-08-2005, 08:15 AM
CC loves this place. It has a jungle theme and it's supposed to be really cute. We were going to try it but it was just too much $$$ in July. Plus we have to try the HoJo.

I'm excited that you are planning a trip for March! :D

CoasterChickie
06-08-2005, 08:17 AM
There are a few Embassy Suites down in the Anaheim area. I have never stayed at a bad Embassy Suites yet!

Hakuna Makarla
06-08-2005, 08:43 AM
This one is in Buena park which is perfect as we want togo to knotts and also ripleys. last time the taxi;s just ate us alive so I think this one is perfect for us. we are crossing our fingers we get to go in March!! I am glad it has a shuttle service!

Klutch
06-08-2005, 09:48 AM
I travel for business and only problem I ever have with Embassy Suites is getting a room. They are often booked solid.

Barbossa
06-08-2005, 11:06 AM
I love Embassy Suites, though we stayed at the ES on Frontera Road a couple years ago on a DLR trip. The carpets were dirty and the shuttle service to DLR was spotty. A below par experience at an otherwise very good hotel chain.

sdfilmcritic
06-08-2005, 10:23 PM
Psst, Karla. It's a hotel and not a motel. :p

I Heart Disneyland!
06-09-2005, 12:05 AM
This one is in Buena park which is perfect as we want togo to knotts and also ripleys. last time the taxi;s just ate us alive so I think this one is perfect for us. we are crossing our fingers we get to go in March!! I am glad it has a shuttle service!

I really like Embassy Suites too, Karla. I had no clue you were going to try and go in March! How fun!!!!!!!!!!!! I love staying where there is a shuttle service, it's nice to just walk to the bus area, outside the main gates, and hop on the shuttle with your bags of souvenirs! :)

sdfilmcritic
06-09-2005, 12:11 AM
My first and only experience with Embassy Suites is the ES South in Garden Grove territory. It's known as The Jungle Hotel. I fell in love with the place immediately. I love right up the street from another Embassy Suites and had actually considered applying for a job there when I was looking for places for an extra income.

I Heart Disneyland!
06-09-2005, 12:13 AM
Psst, Karla. It's a hotel and not a motel. :p

"Hotel, motel, Holiday Inn...." (anyone remember that from back in the day?)

Wendi
06-09-2005, 01:24 PM
You're going in March, Karla??? Details, woman!!!

Klutch
06-09-2005, 01:31 PM
"Hotel, motel, Holiday Inn...." (anyone remember that from back in the day?)

"Say whoa, jam, whoa, jam..."

There's also the version by the Yiddish People:

"Hotel, motel, condominium..."

I Heart Disneyland!
06-09-2005, 01:38 PM
"Say whoa, jam, whoa, jam..."

There's also the version by the Yiddish People:

"Hotel, motel, condominium..."

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! :D

Shortiemetoo
06-09-2005, 05:15 PM
So the shuttle takes you to Disneyland from there??? Do any of the motels/hotels near disneyland take you to Knotts Berry Farm??

siamese1975
08-10-2005, 09:06 PM
I have stayed at this hotel twice and I would never stay anywhere else again!! The staff is excellent and the cooked to order breakfast each morning is wonderful:) I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!!

Kim

evrythngwmn
08-11-2005, 01:26 AM
I love Embassy Suites. I've stayed at them several times with friends. I know we've stayed at one near DL before but don't remember where exactly it was. I'll have to ask my sister.

Skunker
08-11-2005, 09:49 AM
I am looking staying at an Embassy Suites when we visit DL. There are three listed in the area - one at 3100 E Frontera, Anaheim, one at 11767 Harbor Boulevard, Garden Grove, and one at 7762 Beach Blvd, Buena Park.
Which is closest? Anyone have experience with any of these hotels?

CoasterChickie
08-11-2005, 10:05 AM
Stay at the one on Harbor if you want the one that's the closest. It is a beautiful hotel with a jungle theme in the lobby and really nice suites . I'm pretty sure breakfast is included. There is a shuttle to the park too.

Stupid_American
08-11-2005, 10:12 AM
The Harbor Blvd location, the closest, would put you about 1 mile from Disneyland's main entrance.

cirquelover
08-11-2005, 10:40 AM
The one on Harbor is at least a mile away and has a hilton and hampton all in the same parking lot. There is also a Buca de Bepo(sp) in the parking lot and a fast food place across the street. They just started charging for parking though. They don't have a shuttle you use the ART bus system.

The one in Buena park is near Knott's but they do have a shuttle to Disney property. It is within walking distance of Knott's and places to eat. It is the smaller of the three.

The last one I don't know a lot about. I believe they have a shuttle but you may want to double check that. I think they are near the freeway.

They all have complimentary breakfast, which is very good, and an evening reception if you're not in the park. I know they all have room service and of course are all suites.

I hope that helped a little!

twist1980
08-11-2005, 11:05 AM
I've stayed in the one one Harbour and we loved it! Large rooms and the breakfast is great! It saves you a lot of money also since its included in your room fee. They also have a "happy hour" from five to seven or something like that with free sodas and juice for kids and alcoholic drinks for adults.

Hakuna Makarla
08-11-2005, 11:10 AM
I've stayed in the one one Harbour and we loved it! Large rooms and the breakfast is great! It saves you a lot of money also since its included in your room fee. They also have a "happy hour" from five to seven or something like that with free sodas and juice for kids and alcoholic drinks for adults.

was it shuttle or ART ? I would like to stay here but do not want the ART if possible as I hear that its usually crowded and not to do it.

ae's mom
08-11-2005, 11:43 AM
The one in Buena Park has a free shuttle. Plenty of room for everyone.

Spazz
08-11-2005, 11:55 AM
I have stayed at the Embassy on Harbor and it was nice, but my favorite Embassy in the Disney area is the one in Brea. It takes about 10-15 minutes by car to get to DLR, but it is much less crowded and they have cheaper rates than the other three in the area. I don't know if they have a shuttle to the parks because we always drive our car from Northern California so we just drive to Disneyland everyday (we have APs with parking). It has an Egyptian theme and is right next to the Brea Mall right off the 57 freeway. It sounds far away, but it really isn't. There are lots of restaurants in the area like Claim Jumper, TGIFridays, etc. and the restaurant in the hotel called Tut's is excellent. We like it because it is much quieter than any other hotel we've stayed at in the DLR area and it is a nice retreat after a long day in the parks. Just my 2 cents!

pisces
08-11-2005, 12:14 PM
I believe there used to be one (in the 1980s, at least) in the City of Orange. They were at the near Chapman, and The City Drive East (Or is that State College Blvd?), up up up, almost to the I-5 freeway, across from UCI Medical Center.

It was near the wonderful City Shopping Center, which has now been destroyed and turned into the loud and rowdy.....The Block At Orange mall .