PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Character Meet ‘N’ Greet Event (DCA)

yellowrosedtxn
06-07-2005, 11:42 AM
I was looking up my visa card stuff and found this - thought I would share.

Disney’s Visa Cardmember-
Exclusive Benefit at the Disneyland® Resort! 1

Meet your favorite Disney
characters and receive a
free 5x7 photo 2
https://online.firstusa.com/images/DLR_BundleA_MAY05_W_V1.jpg
https://online.firstusa.com/images/284x10.gif
This Cardmember Exclusive Character Meet ‘N’ Greet Event is available daily in Ariel’s Grotto at Disney’s California Adventure™ park from park opening until 11:30am. You and up to five (5) guests may take part in this opportunity and cherish the memories with a complimentary Disney Friends Portrait.

This is just one of the great benefits available to you during the Happiest Homecoming On Earth! For more information on other benefits, visit the Current Offers section of this website under the “Disneyland® Resort” Category.

1Offer valid from 4/1/05 through 9/30/06. Present a valid Disney's Visa Card at time of purchase and use your Disney’s Visa Card or Disney Rewards Card for purchases. Not valid in combination with other offers, discounts, promotions or with any previous purchase. Separate theme park admission may be required. Offer elements, including participating locations, are subject to change without notice.

2 Cardmember Meet ‘N’ Greet operates once daily at a selected time at Disney’s California Adventure™ park. Must present a valid Disney’s Visa Card for entry and limited to 6 people per card. Operating time, days of the week, location and appearance of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to availability and location capacity. Offer includes one complimentary 5x7 Disney Friends Portrait per valid cardmember account.

Offer made by Disney - Chase Bank USA, N.A. and its affiliates are not responsible for offer fulfillment.

Offer ID = 502848

Colin
06-07-2005, 11:59 AM
I hate the fact we can't get Disney Visa's in the UK

You guys are SOOOOOOO Lucky in the USA

:'(

C°o°lin

scottmen
06-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Can an annual pass holder go in and present their Disney Visa Card?

Scott

experiment626
06-07-2005, 12:33 PM
The only requirement is that you have a Disney Visa.

HskrShelby
06-07-2005, 12:52 PM
Does anyone have an idea as to how long it takes to get a Disney Visa after applying for one? I'm going to DL in July and only want the card if I can have it for the trip.

On a "Disney Visa"-related note, I know that they're giving 20% off of certain tours with a card. If you make reservations for a tour ahead of time, do you pay right then or once you get to the park? I'm assuming you have to pay when you make your reservation.

kohl
06-07-2005, 01:36 PM
They charge your VISA when you call for reservations.

TrekkieDad
06-07-2005, 03:07 PM
I hate the fact we can't get Disney Visa's in the UK

You guys are SOOOOOOO Lucky in the USA

:'(

C°o°lin
I have a disney visa. Remind me and you can take a picture with us Friday morning before we leave.

Disneyluvr
06-07-2005, 06:25 PM
We just did this on 6-1-05 and it was good. We got to Ariels Grotto at about 11:00 am and we were the only ones there. They led us downstairs and there was Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale all there. The kids got to talk to them all and then they took the picture. And since DH and I both had a card they gave us 2 free pics!!

vmjess
06-07-2005, 08:16 PM
Thank you for the link! I just printed the offer and stuck it in my file of all the stuff I want to remember when we go in September. I love my Disney Visa- and love that I got to choose my new card from 4 different Disney designs!